Parade on Voyager of the sea

greenman

I can't say what the Voyager does, but on the Mariner of the Seas, which is a Voyager Class ship, there were two different parades. The first night was "Island-A-Go-Go" at 10:45PM. On the last day, was "Enchanted Nights" at 5:30PM. Both lasted about 10 minutes.

I have been on Voyager and Exlorer. On Voyager we had a welcome parade on first night; it was maybe 10-11pm. there was a 50's night parade and dance on the 6th or 7th nite. time was around ten. On Explorer I remember I filmed the 50's night parade. It was on the 4th or 5th night. Do not remember if they had a welcome night parade on Explorer. Maybe someone who has sailed recently can chime in with a daily compass; that will tell you what nights the parade is.

Last time we were on the Voyager was 2009 and we were very fortunate to be able to have the Mardi Gras Krewe we were with lead off the second parade. We started lining out for this parade about 10:30 for a 11 PM start off. It was one of the best cruises we had been on.

Archived