Strange Question

Spurs Fans

A middle-aged woman has a heart attack and is taken to a hospital. While on the operating table she has a near death experience. During the experience she sees God and asks if this is it. God says no and tells her she has another 30 years to live.

After her recovery she decides to stay in the hospital for a while. She has a facelift, liposuction, breast implants, tummy tuck, and more. She dyes her hair blonde; she figures since she's got another 30 years, she might as well make the most of it.

She books a cruise. Her first day at sea, she's standing on her balcony when a rogue wave hits the ship - she's knocked off the balcony, and drowns.

She arrives at the Pearly Gates and complains, "I thought you said I had another 30 years?!?". God replies, "I did, but I didn't recognize you!"

YIKES! :eek: :eek: I've got goose bumps!! No ghost for me....YET! 11th and 12th cruises coming up next year. I'll let you know if anything weird happens.

I have often felt the presence of deceased loved ones--not scary--but this would freak me out. GO TO THE LIGHT! ;)

A few years ago, the couple we were sailing with on Serenade of the Seas was convinced that their Grand Suite was haunted. :p

From day one, they experienced recurring problems with their safe and their room -- key codes being wiped out, cards demagnetized, etc. Both sets of fresh batteries for their camera were completely drained, the first time they tried to take a picture. One night, the wife went back to the room to get something hubby had forgotten, and thought she saw a person moving near the curtains. She said "hi", thinking it was the room steward -- a second before remembering that she had just passed the room steward in the hallway! She threw on all the lights, and did a thorough search of the room, bathroom, and balcony -- nobody there! :eek:

Archived