How many calories?

I want to know if anyones know how many calories are in the flavored waters at the buffet. Now I dont want to what other companies do I want to know these particular drink calories.

I love how some people answer questions on this board that were never asked.

Anyway anybody know?

Thanks

I want to know if anyones know how many calories are in the flavored waters at the buffet. Now I dont want to what other companies do I want to know these particular drink calories.

Anyway anybody know?

Thanks

I believe that the nutrition label on the side of the dispenser said, "0".

By the way, your post makes little to no sense. I *think* that I answered what you asked.

Sorry this seems to upset you. It's the natural progression of most threads, I'm afraid. Something someone said reminds someone of something else and they post about it. It's no biggie. Is it? :confused:

About your question, if you are concerned about the nutritional content and want to control your intake, you can take the single servings of Crystal Lite with you onboard to mix into your water glass.

Oh rats.. you didn't ask that. *sigh* Sorry. :D

Anyway anybody know?

Thanks

Zilch, Zero, Nada, None. And they don't even taste too bad.

BTW DW did bring her Crystal Lite as well, she likes iced tea and lemonade.

Up in the Windjammer behind the drink station were cartons of the concentrated product. You could ask someone to hand you one to read nutritional label.

I guess I really didn't answer your question? BUT, I bet I at least gave you a starting place to check it out for yourself.:D

Anyway anybody know?

Thanks

I am trying to figure out how the OP's post made no sense. Seems like a simple and straightforward question to me.

Ok, please explain that sentence to me.

I didn't even know they had flavored water! Is it sparkling? I love that kind of water! Is it where you pick up a glass of water?

Not all ships have the flavored waters (and no, it's not sparkling). It looked like Kool Ade in a big dispenser, I guess you could say. As far as I know, it is only on Oasis at that time but I'm sure someone will correct me if necessary.

Not all ships have the flavored waters (and no, it's not sparkling). It looked like Kool Ade in a big dispenser, I guess you could say. As far as I know, it is only on Oasis at that time but I'm sure someone will correct me if necessary.

It's on quite a few of the ships, but I have no idea precisely which ones.

Ok, please explain that sentence to me.

Now I dont want to what other companies do I want to know these particular drink calories.

I think she just missed the word "know" between "to" and "what".......;)

I miss words alot too. seems my mind works faster then my fingers type!:rolleyes:

Archived