Name that Ship

CruiseAdict218

If the picture would be from today the only Princess ship near Genoa would be the Ocean for Portofino which is 14 miles from Genoa. Not sure where they dock at for Genoa/Portofino. This would be one of the Sun Class ships. The Star or any of that class would be larger and have the Skywalkers at the aft.

I got this from the 2010-2011 cruise atlas. The Ocean would be there today having left Civitavechia on the 15th. The 6th day indicates Portofino.

What do I win???

If the picture would be from today the only Princess ship near Genoa would be the Ocean for Portofino which is 14 miles from Genoa. Not sure where they dock at for Genoa/Portofino. This would be one of the Sun Class ships. The Star or any of that class would be larger and have the Skywalkers at the aft.

I got this from the 2010-2011 cruise atlas. The Ocean would be there today having left Civitavechia on the 15th. The 6th day indicates Portofino.

What do I win???

If I had one to give, you would win a book with pictures of the various Princess ships. You can clearly see the aft mounted Skywalkers, so that narrows it down to 4 Princess ships. The Ocean isn't a Sun class ship, now. It's an R class. The old Sun-class Ocean isn't in the Princess fleet anymore.

If I had one to give, you would win a book with pictures of the various Princess ships. You can clearly see the aft mounted Skywalkers, so that narrows it down to 4 Princess ships. The Ocean isn't a Sun class ship, now. It's an R class. The old Sun-class Ocean isn't in the Princess fleet anymore.

I know that the Ocean (sun class) is in the P%O fleet, however, the picture wasn not clear enough to see any Princess name which is why the poster was asking.

Anyway, I clarified my answer to it being the Sun which was scheduled for Genoa on that particular day.

I know that the Ocean (sun class) is in the P%O fleet, however, the picture wasn not clear enough to see any Princess name which is why the poster was asking.

Anyway, I clarified my answer to it being the Sun which was scheduled for Genoa on that particular day.

Sorry, but that is not the Sun, or any other Sun class ship.

Archived