Straws?

Sarahgraci

This is probably going to go down as the lamest CC thread, but I have a question and I'm sure someone knows the answer :) I'm boarding Freedom of the Seas on Sunday and want to know if they have straws in Windjammer for the lemonade, water, and tea. I really don't remember from my LOS trip last year. I tend to drink more when I have a straw, and I need to be especially sure to stay hydrated on this trip. I can grab a box and take some with me if they aren't available. Thanks!

I don't remember straws on any cruise...bring some..they weigh nothing!

Are you kidding???:eek::eek: You never saw straws on any cruise??Guess you don't frequent the bars and notice how they rip off the bottom part of the paper and just leave the tip of it on..:p

Are you kidding???:eek::eek: You never saw straws on any cruise??Guess you don't frequent the bars and notice how they rip off the bottom part of the paper and just leave the tip of it on..:p

That's the way any GOOD waitstaff will handle your drink. Sanitary since they never touch the actual straw and the top bit is covered until you drink from it. :D

That's the way any GOOD waitstaff will handle your drink. Sanitary since they never touch the actual straw and the top bit is covered until you drink from it. :D

And for similar reasons they always ask the guest to remove the lid of the Souvenir Coke Cups before refilling them. They really are pretty conscientious about sanitary practices [at least in public].

Archived