Perks for booking back-to-back

Frankie Sue

They are two separate bookings.

Tip: make sure you get two different cabins -- you'll enjoy the change of scene, the variety, and you'll appreciate the forced opportunity to organize your stuff, inventory what you have purchased and evaluate how full your suitcases might be getting.

See, it's different strokes for different folks. I always like changing staterooms, others like staying put.

No booking credits from X that I am aware of. You will get new internet time, new laundry coupons, new everything.

You will settle the first account and start over with a new on-board account, so if you are getting shareholder credit, you apply to get it twice.

They are treated as separate cruises so you get the OBC and reduced deposit for both. You can transfer bookings to a TA. One online TA is currently offering up to $200.00 ($100 per cruise) for a B2B booking. You may want to check to see if your dates are covered. I just took advantage of this. Cannot name the TA, but it is one of the .com agencies.

Hi,

one '' perk'' you get on B2B is a lunch in the MDR on turnaround day, offered strictly for B2Bers...complete with complimentary wine. Menu is limited however as the MDR galley is not really set up to handle full menu / full service for lunch on embarkation day. Stll a very pleasant experience, and a great opportunity to meet fellow B2Bers and realize how many there are, where they're from,and even make new buddies. Happened to us on a

B2B Millie June Alaska ( Northbound and Southbound ); there were 162 B2Bers !!!:eek:

If you have to ( or want to :rolleyes: ) change cabin midway in your B2B, staterooms atttendants are VERY good as keeping it simple for you; they'll simply move the stuff in the closet still on hangers; all you have to do is pack drawers and bathroom contents ( they'll even assist with that....) ,leave the cases on the bed, go about the ship and enjoy the public areas...first thing you'll know, every thing is in the new stateroom.

The new seapass keyscards can be done ~~ 10;30am at guest relations...and if it's on the same deck as the soon to commence embarkation, you'll be invited .after the photo thing, to get your glass of champagne !!

Almost painless.

Another good thing about a B2B...every crew member remebers you from ''last week'' and is quite friendly about it...makes you feel like royalty.

Cheers

:)

I have always had the same stateroom on my B2B cruises, but I have one coming up on Summit, and I was booked into the same stateroom for both legs until there was a big price drop on the second leg, so I was able to upgrade from an inside to a balcony (Sweet Sixteen) for $60. EM

We are on our 1st B2B this fall and opted to stay in the same cabin. Packing & unpacking once is enough for me, I don't want to do it on turnaround day.

When we booked these cruises Celebrity was offering a promotion to receive a $100 per cabin credit on the price of both cruises. I was not even aware of this until I called to make my final payment. We booked directly with Celebrity but not while we were on a ship.

Mary Lou

We are on our 1st B2B this fall and opted to stay in the same cabin. Packing & unpacking once is enough for me, I don't want to do it on turnaround day.

When we booked these cruises Celebrity was offering a promotion to receive a $100 per cabin credit on the price of both cruises. I was not even aware of this until I called to make my final payment. We booked directly with Celebrity but not while we were on a ship.

Mary Lou

You're probably on Solstice. ==X== has had a B2B promo on this ship for a while ( $100 . 00 off...) Was a brilliant idea while they had her doind alternating Eastern/Western Carribean sailings.

Cheers

Archived