How many days until your next cruise???

Poorplaya

this will be my first trip on a ship. I can't wait but I've got no choice it's 8 months away.:( Has anyone been on the Radiance of the seas? I hope I don't get sea sick:D

Well, congrats to your FIRST cruise adventure! After this you will be hooked! The Radiance class ships are so beautiful with tons of glass so you can truly enjoy the ocean! We have been on The Jewel to the Caribbean and Central America and at the end of April we are going across the Pond from Florida to Britain! These are our favorite Class ships tied only with their sister class ships The Freedom Class which also have a lot of glass but are bigger!

Anticipation and packing is a great part of the fun! Tell all your friends that you are going on An Adventure of a Lifetime! You'll be fine!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, you're always a day away.......:p;):D

Gwen :)

Bon Voyage. We will think of you and quietly cry in the dark and cold as we eat stale bread under a dim light bulb suspended from a cord. It is the only light and heat in my basement flat which I dare not wander out of after dark for fear of the crime in the big city. But you enjoy your trip. K?