Quick Question about to ships in one port...

CruiseAdict218

If two Princess ships are in port at the same time: like if I'm on the Emerald at St. Thomas and the Ruby rolls in can I board the Ruby as a visitor? My aunt said you could do that years ago but now its probably discontinued?:confused:

This used to be so much fun going onboard and checking out other Princess ships in port. But as said, no longer allowed, unfortunately.

If two Princess ships are in port at the same time: like if I'm on the Emerald at St. Thomas and the Ruby rolls in can I board the Ruby as a visitor?

For that example, there would be really no reason to do this even if allowed. These two ships are virtually identical.

If two Princess ships are in port at the same time: like if I'm on the Emerald at St. Thomas and the Ruby rolls in can I board the Ruby as a visitor? My aunt said you could do that years ago but now its probably discontinued?:confused:

Sounds like a complicated high school Algebra question --

If 2 trains leave at the same time heading different directions going 90 mph, where will they meet?

Sorry, I'm tired. Carry on.

A few years ago, someone wrote on here about getting on the wrong ship by mistake. I think it was on an Alaskan cruise.

We would have loved to have been able to go on the Island when we were on the Sapphire last month. We booked the Island for our next cruise while on the Sapphire. We have not sailed on that class of ship.

Archived