It's going to be a llloooonnnnngggg day!!

Schoifmom

In exactly 24 hours I'll be putting my luggage in the car and going to the airport for my very first cruise!!! How much work do you really think that I'll be doing in the office today? :p

ZERO!!!! My mind would be thinking about all the other things. Did I pack enough. Have the paperwork I need. And where is the DOD!!!!

In exactly 24 hours I'll be putting my luggage in the car and going to the airport for my very first cruise!!! How much work do you really think that I'll be doing in the office today? :p

I've got two more days of work! I wish I could let me my mind float away.

I work from home when not travelling.

The Friday before our cruises are completely unproductive....

Don't you feel a*cough cough* bug coming on and take a sick day....

No, but since I'm an auditor, it is part of my job to visit other locations of our company. I think that I'm going to find an extremely important reason for me to visit the location closest to my home this afternoon ... and duck out at least a little early ;)

How exciting for you!! No you will not get much done today! We leave on our cruise on October 12th and am way ready to go!!! Have a great time!!

I don't think you will be doing much , as you are leaving sooner than I , I have been told for the past week that I am in vacation mode already , I can imagine you are in that same mode .

Have a Great Time .

I'm still a week away and can't get anything done.

I'm in the same *boat* as you. (not literally) I'm finding it hard not to constantly surf cruise critic but I have a lot of work I need to do to prepare for being gone a week.

I do as well, but since my job is more project-based, it will all still be waiting for me when I get back (and I'm in a much better mood to do it ;))

I work from home when not travelling.

The Friday before our cruises are completely unproductive....

Don't you feel a*cough cough* bug coming on and take a sick day....

I work from home too. I have CC up on one of my monitors ALL DAY. I have 88 days left before we leave and I'm already consumed by our upcoming cruise.

I'm in trouble!!!! :eek:

Archived