Planning a land vacation and a cruise broke out!

TessM

In an attempt to plan a 3 week land vacation to France-Spain in May, I ended up needing to cutting it back a bit. Since I REALLY wanted to go to Barcelona, my plan was just to go to Barcelona. Then I ran across a 5-day Barcelona RT that goes to Cannes/Florence/Rome on Royal Caribbean.

Booked it. Yay!

I'm so excited. I really want to see Barcelona and I'll be there for a little over 1 week and then the 5 day cruise. The cruise is sort sandwiched in the middle of the trip. Everyone I know that's been to Barcelona just loves it. I'm so excited. It's my first cruise on Royal Caribbean and I got an "inside" cabin - but, it's a Promenade Cabin, so it's got a window. Another Yay! Nice price and a window!!

Although May is quite a few months away, I have a solo cruise in February (my first cruise on Celebrity) that I have to look forward to.

I really love solo cruising. I just think it's funny that I tried to plan a land vacation and ended getting a cruise in there too.

In an attempt to plan a 3 week land vacation to France-Spain in May, I ended up needing to cutting it back a bit. Since I REALLY wanted to go to Barcelona, my plan was just to go to Barcelona. Then I ran across a 5-day Barcelona RT that goes to Cannes/Florence/Rome on Royal Caribbean.

Booked it. Yay!

I'm so excited. I really want to see Barcelona and I'll be there for a little over 1 week and then the 5 day cruise. The cruise is sort sandwiched in the middle of the trip. Everyone I know that's been to Barcelona just loves it. I'm so excited. It's my first cruise on Royal Caribbean and I got an "inside" cabin - but, it's a Promenade Cabin, so it's got a window. Another Yay! Nice price and a window!!

Although May is quite a few months away, I have a solo cruise in February (my first cruise on Celebrity) that I have to look forward to.

I really love solo cruising. I just think it's funny that I tried to plan a land vacation and ended getting a cruise in there too.

Hi Tess, sounds like you found exactly what you were looking for:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

WTG Tess, I'm going solo too next May Barcelona RT BTB & look forward to it. I love Barcelona but am only spending 1 day precruise to see the things I missed the other times.

I've cruised in a Promenade cabin on Freedom of the Seas & really liked it, not as dark as an inside.

Solo cruising is great, you only have yourself to please!:D

~Jo~:)

Archived