ROY DAY/DAY Code

Hi Everyone!

I am feeling rather stumped right now! I am looking at a booking invoice for a friend and I see ROY DAY/DAY listed under booking charges. I've done a screen capture to show you what I'm referring to:

BookingForm.jpg

Does anyone know what ROY DAY/DAY means or refers to? We both called Royal and the "robots" on the other end of the line kept saying " Ma'am if there is a zero dollar amount it does not affect your booking price." I got really irritated because he repeated it to me a good 5 times. Every time he said it I told him he must be confused because I am not complaining about it being on there, I just want to know what it is!!!!

Can anyone help?

My invoice for Oasis has the same type of thing, except it says FLWRIDER/ROY with a zero charge instead. I'm guessing the spa idea isn't far off. No clue why it's there, I've never made a ressie for anything to do with the Flowrider.

Anybody a Philadelphia Phillies fan? Pitcher Roy Halladay just threw a no-hitter...maybe it's a special celebration on board...a Roy Halladay, Day

If it isn't that, then I have no idea :)

I like it !! I'll take a Roy Halladay Day anytime ! Great game !

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the same thing on my statement and I'm clueless as well. Using my RCI credit card I've redeemed some onboard credits and champagne and strawberries, so maybe its linked to the champagne.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Means there was some form of manual override on pricing. Took a lot of digging when it showed up for me at Christmas last year. Also took Dplus desk person to explain code...lots of others asked along the way.

Means there was some form of manual override on pricing. Took a lot of digging when it showed up for me at Christmas last year. Also took Dplus desk person to explain code...lots of others asked along the way.

so sadly it means nothing to the cruiser? Dreams of an upgrade or something of that nature dead. HAHA

so sadly it means nothing to the cruiser? Dreams of an upgrade or something of that nature dead. HAHA

I hoped it meant a free day spa treatment...on well. That is one reason I dug in deep with different reps until I could get a real answer.

• 4 years later...
Yeah but, 5 years later? I wonder if the code even exists anymore.

Actually it does, I have 5 bookings and it is showing up on our Aug TA cruise but nothing on the other 4 cruises. Under my name it says PREPAID INTE, ROY DAY/DAY under my wife is just says Roy Day/Day. Of course the PREPAID INTE was easy to figure out but not sure about the dreaded Roy Day/Day

LOL sometimes you need to just to kick start it back to life, to hopefully get an answer .

Yes, Day/day means: You are grandfathered and do not have to pay for room service. LOL

Wow, never realized the age of original post.