Permission to travel for multiple trips

shipty2

We are bringing a friend of my son's on a cruise next year so we will need a permission letter notarized for the trip. We live in Canada less than an hour form the border and go over a couple times a year. Many times these trips are last minute and just for the day. We would love to bring the friend along sometime.

Has anyone had a permission letter notarized that includes more than one trip with no specific dates? It is thanksgiving weekend here in Canada so I cannot call a notary to find out right now.

We are bringing a friend of my son's on a cruise next year so we will need a permission letter notarized for the trip. We live in Canada less than an hour form the border and go over a couple times a year. Many times these trips are last minute and just for the day. We would love to bring the friend along sometime.

Has anyone had a permission letter notarized that includes more than one trip with no specific dates? It is thanksgiving weekend here in Canada so I cannot call a notary to find out right now.

If the parents are willing to give you that permission there is no problem, but I think that if I were going to be out of Canada for more than a day I would get a specific one for each of those trips.

Do any of you know if Carnival has a "form letter" anywhere on their website for this kind of thing? I've tried to search but maybe am not using the right keywords. We're also bringing a child along with us next week and want to make sure the document his parents have prepared is adequate.

Happy Sails,

Annette

P.S. - Happy Thanksgiving :)

Do any of you know if Carnival has a "form letter" anywhere on their website for this kind of thing? I've tried to search but maybe am not using the right keywords. We're also bringing a child along with us next week and want to make sure the document his parents have prepared is adequate.

Happy Sails,

Annette

P.S. - Happy Thanksgiving :)

Does this work for You

I took it from another post

I used the wording from a document I found on another site. I don't think there is a standard form. I don't know how well this will show up, but this is the form on that other site...

CONSENT FOR MINOR CHILDREN TO TRAVEL

Date: __________

We, ____________________________& ____________________________, authorize our minor child, _________________________________________,

to travel with __________________ _________________________ out of the United States on the cruise ship Carnival ___________________________ on ________________ visiting (but not limited to) _________________________ _____________________________and ______________________________. Expected date of return: _______________________.

In addition, I authorize consent to, ____________________________, for any necessary routine or emergency treatment during aforementioned trip.

Signed: ________________________________________

Signed: ________________________________________

Address: ________________________________________

Phone: ________________________________________

Sworn to and signed before me, a Notary Public,

this _________ day of ____________________

Notary Public Signature and Seal

Archived