Need info VS suite D736 Grand Princess

JudithLynne

Don't fight. I really appreciate the help from both of you.

Thanks for the pics. The deck diagram makes it look larger - seemed much deeper. That's about the same size as the ph suite we had midship on the Coral.

It doesn't really matter that much - we are planning to have a wonderful time and since this is the first time we will be in a true aft cabin - I'm excited!!!!

Nah, no fight.

I have been on 10 Princess cruises, all of them in a suite (and everyone is slightly different from the other) and they are all good. Some just a bit better.

We held an Ultimate Balcony Dinner for 8 persons in D736 on The Golden so you will have plenty of room for whatever you want to do.

The prices for the suites on Princess are related much more to the location than to the size or amenties of the cabin.

And if you were on The Coral you did have a very shallow balcony. Could it have been a PS?

Mike:)

I am not misinformed. You may be.

Have you ever occupied a Dolphin deck VS on one of the grand class ships?

Mike:p

For one,there are beams in photo below!And unless you measured the VS,you have no idea the size.But I will share with you that the only balcony larger than a PS is an OS!!And not buy much at all!And an AFT SUITE is the most desired of all!

You are correct - it was a PS. And I thought the size was great.

You are in for a real treat then.:D

I liked everything about our PS on The Island except not being able to pull out all four chairs from the table when we had the UBD, it had to be turned diagonally because the balcony was so shallow.

You are in for a real treat then.:D

I liked everything about our PS on The Island except not being able to pull out all four chairs from the table when we had the UBD, it had to be turned diagonally because the balcony was so shallow.

The GRAND class ship has lots of room.Island is a different category/design!

Ok!So now I have ALL my facts together for you!

GRAND CLASS SUITE MEASUREMENTS-

Vista Suite 495 SQFT.-Cabin 329 SQFT./BALCONY 166 SQFT.(16.6 X 10)

Premium Suite 473 SQFT. - Cabin 304 SQFT./BALCONY 169 SQFT. (15.2 X 11.11)

Penthouse Suite 536 SQFT. - Cabin 381 SQFT./BALCONY 155 SQFT. (17.11 X 9.10)

Owners Suite 591 SQFT. - Cabin 411 SQFT./BALCONY 180 SQFT. (15 X 12)

Grand Suite 730 SQFT. - Cabin 613 SQFT./Balcony 117 SQFT. (13 X 9)

Your welcome!:cool:

We stayed in Grand D736 for 2 weeks in 1/09......... well, we did have a chain smoker on the balcony next door, but that is something beyond anyone's control.

That is one of my biggest fears! To get such a great balcony and then to be assaulted by smoke!

Judith

The sun is very limited on the balconies of both D736 and D737 on the grand class ships since they are both completely covered.

Mike...thanks for joining in. I notice that you have a lot of good info about this suite on other boards. I tried to contact you for info I brought up here, but could not get the email to go through.

We prefer a covered balcony.

Judith

Archived