juice on Triumph..what kinds?

lauriedun

Is Lemonade definitely available on the Triumph, and if so, where is it located?

My husband loves gin and lemonade. I have ordered a bottle of gin from Bon Voyage. We were planning on taking a dozen of canned lemonades, but if they have lemonade onboard I can take something else instead.

lemonade is available in the afternoon/evening along with Iced Tea.

Orange juice is not like the fresh sqeezed stuff at all

Is Lemonade definitely available on the Triumph, and if so, where is it located?

My husband loves gin and lemonade. I have ordered a bottle of gin from Bon Voyage. We were planning on taking a dozen of canned lemonades, but if they have lemonade onboard I can take something else instead.

Serene maybe isnt saying it clearly?? She means after breakfast they replace the juice dispensers with iced tea and lemonaide. Its near the aft of the pool on both sides I believe, Im sure its starboard. inside the buffet is open 24/7 and except during breakfast is available.

There also is a 24/7 dispenser all the way aft, starboard side. The only place that will have soft serve ice cream 24/7 is back there on triumph . just in case you want a ice cream cone at 3 am.

PS there will also be a dish of lemons set out near the drink dispensers. I always like real lemon in my lemonaide, even though its pretty good as is.

Thanks Firefly. I've noticed that sometimes people respond to questions in reference to their own experiences which may or may not be the same specific ship asked about. I was just trying to clarify. If I can avoid taking the canned lemonaide, I want to. I just didn't want to get on board and then there not be any. I would really be in trouble then.

They used to have fruit punch too, but kids were spilling it on the carpet. I heard it was too hard to wash out so it was discontinued because of the red color.

Lemonaide, yep still have it.

ice tea is unsweetened, better with some lemonaide in it.

Archived