Just upgraded from JS to GS for $10.00!!!!

ckrobyn

This is unbelieveable!!!

I called the Diamond Plus C&A line this afternoon to inquire about the possibility of an upgrade since we are now 13 days out. The D+ agent asked me how much I paid for my JS and I told her....she then informed me that she could upgrade me to a GS for only $10.00 more per person!!! I asked her if she was joking - it had to be a cruel joke, but it wasn't! I am now confirmed in a GS on the Freedom with my new set sail pass printed out :p

No idea how or why.......but does it matter? I'm taking this and running as fast as I can!!!!!! I suspect it has something to do with being D+ or just phoning C&A at the right time :)

FYI - my original price for my JS was $1319.00 - got the GS for $1329.00

This is unbelieveable!!!

I called the Diamond Plus C&A line this afternoon to inquire about the possibility of an upgrade since we are now 13 days out. The D+ agent asked me how much I paid for my JS and I told her....she then informed me that she could upgrade me to a GS for only $10.00 more per person!!! I asked her if she was joking - it had to be a cruel joke, but it wasn't! I am now confirmed in a GS on the Freedom with my new set sail pass printed out :p

No idea how or why.......but does it matter? I'm taking this and running as fast as I can!!!!!! I suspect it has something to do with being D+ or just phoning C&A at the right time :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am going next week so I will make sure to keep the suite clean for you.

I would be freaking out right now if I were you! That is an amazing upgrade! And for the cost of a drink of the day!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy

I am completely freaking out!

I asked the C&A agent if she was TRYING to give me a cardiac!!!! :eek:

This is unbelieveable!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Shut up! :eek: That is awesome woman!!!!! I am soooo darn happy for you!!!! :D

So now you get all of those cool little perks. VIP all the way baby! :D Have a great time Robyn!

Here is my review with pics from a GS on Freedom if you want to see it...the review is older so the perks have changed, but the cabin looks the same.

GS 1298

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=550874

Shut up! :eek: That is awesome woman!!!!! I am soooo darn happy for you!!!! :D

So now you get all of those cool little perks. VIP all the way baby! :D Have a great time Robyn!

Here is my review with pics from a GS on Freedom if you want to see it...the review is older so the perks have changed, but the cabin looks the same.

GS 1298

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=550874

Michelle!!!!!!!! I AM IN GS 1298!!!!!!!!:eek::p

I love the GS on the Freedom. We were in 1286 and now I only want a GS. The bathroom is fabulous (just be careful of the threshold at the door, not nice in the middle of the night) I am claustrophobic and I never had one problem. Now I am trying to figure out how to afford one on the Oasis :rolleyes:Happy cruising. Amit in the CL is wonderful and goes out of his way to make your trip special. We loved him.

Congrats Robyn!! That is the deal of the Century!!:)

And, you got to pay for it, that is not an upgrade, but a "paid for" suite.

Keep that in mind, if anyone wants to tell you.......that you got an "upgrade"!

I don't care if it $1.00..........you paid for it.....and deserve it! Have a wonderful time. Bring your favorite music CD's, a few snacks, ask Chops for a nice bowl, for your snacks.......and make yourself at home.

With a suite, you will spend twice as much time in your cabin....as you used to.

Enjoy!!;)

Rick

Congrats Robyn!! That is the deal of the Century!!:)

And, you got to pay for it, that is not an upgrade, but a "paid for" suite.

Keep that in mind, if anyone wants to tell you.......that you got an "upgrade"!

I don't care if it $1.00..........you paid for it.....and deserve it! Have a wonderful time. Bring your favorite music CD's, a few snacks, ask Chops for a nice bowl, for your snacks.......and make yourself at home.

With a suite, you will spend twice as much time in your cabin....as you used to.

Enjoy!!;)

Rick

Thanks Rick - I am so looking forward to those suite perks!!!! :)

I get a lot of them as D+, but the reserved poolside seating will be very nice on sea days :o At least 2 of those seats will NOT be empty!

What does NOOTS stand for in your sig?

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!

Congrats, and Happy Sailing!!!!:D:D:D

If I don't learn anythinh else from this board, it's to keep checking until the day you sail. You never know what can change/offers considered until you call or check the websites.

Archived