If You Are Dealing Directly With HAL..thank you to this Board!

heidik

Just passing on my experience - last night I called to purchase the thermal suite for my trip. The HAL person, although very nice, quoted me a price higher than what I had read on this board - I pushed it, she put me on hold, and came back on with an excuse and corrected the pricing.....again, no criticism here, just passing on new wisdom....(she also said there are no flowers in the deluxe suites....I'll wait until I'm on board and see for myself :))

I really love this Board and am very grateful to all of you who take the time to share your experience.

Just passing on my experience - last night I called to purchase the thermal suite for my trip. The HAL person, although very nice, quoted me a price higher than what I had read on this board - I pushed it, she put me on hold, and came back on with an excuse and corrected the pricing.....again, no criticism here, just passing on new wisdom....(she also said there are no flowers in the deluxe suites....I'll wait until I'm on board and see for myself :))

I really love this Board and am very grateful to all of you who take the time to share your experience.

I have many photos of the typical floral arrangement found in the Deluxe Verandah Suite Staterooms, but grabbed this one to show you. This is from the Zuiderdam, but ours on Westerdam looked exactly the same (as a Heads up, when your Boutineer (spelling?) and corsage arrive, you can keep them in this vase/bowl for use on your 2nd formal night. Keeps them nicely): http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/Zuiderdam/Candy_SB-7093.jpg

There should also be a plant or 2 in the stateroom. Ours had one in the window and one on the floor by the sofa.

Joanie

Just passing on my experience - last night I called to purchase the thermal suite for my trip. The HAL person, although very nice, quoted me a price higher than what I had read on this board - I pushed it, she put me on hold, and came back on with an excuse and corrected the pricing.....again, no criticism here, just passing on new wisdom

Just off the 10-day Zuiderdam Panama Sunfarer. We had purchased the thermal suite package before leaving for $349 for two persons by calling HAL. Once onboard, we were told the price for two people was $190. Without a discussion, they said our account would reflect a charge of $190 and a credit 0f $349 which is exactly what showed up the next day!

We have always had fresh flowers in one form or another in our deluxe suites. Some cruises we get one or more changes of flowers.

Happy you held steady on your request she verify the price of the thermal spa. :)

Enjoy.

The flowers are in a small glass bowl. On our most recent cruise they consisted of two roses and a carnation, or two roses and a few little shells and stones, or two carnations and a rose, or a rose an orchid and a carnation. They were changed about every 6 days. Sometimes I needed to add more water to the bowl.:)

Archived