Bringing Wine On Board - The Final Answer

bjkTX

It's been cussed and discussed at great length here on CC - one bottle per person - unlimited - and everything in between.

During a visit to the Texas Wine Country yesterday I stumbled across the solution!

1302327527_TheSolution.jpg.0042215f54347ebeb0c867e675e764c6.jpg

it's been cussed and discussed at great length here on cc - one bottle per person - unlimited - and everything in between.

During a visit to the texas wine country yesterday i stumbled across the solution!

lmao !!!!!

It's been cussed and discussed at great length here on CC - one bottle per person - unlimited - and everything in between.

During a visit to the Texas Wine Country yesterday I stumbled across the solution!

HA!

Three day cruise?

Yeah, right... just barely enough... :p

Okay, that looks after one Wine Wednesday... :D

Joan - That's how we found it - yesterday was Wine Wednesday so we went to several wineries in the Hill Country - and we were fortunate enough to be selected for a free night at a local B&B honoring people for Veterans Day - so it was a nice trip :-)

LOL! How did it taste?

Joan - That's how we found it - yesterday was Wine Wednesday so we went to several wineries in the Hill Country - and we were fortunate enough to be selected for a free night at a local B&B honoring people for Veterans Day - so it was a nice trip :-)

Nice way to honour veterans. Glen's still away - he went to Rememberance Day services this morning and so far isn't back yet. Hmm, maybe a good thing he starts a week of vacation today - he must have caught up with a lot of old friends at the mess :)

I found a camelback for runninng marathons, holds 1/2 gallon. Bought 8 of them and will wear sweats and stuff them in the arms and legs. The arilines never weigh a person so I'm home free, besides we start from Beijing so it will be cool by Korea if I leave it on the balcony thus saving the price of my cruise and xtra luggage fees. How's that for ingenewty as we spell it in Okla. :D Party, my cabin, all 17 days just need a designated navigator to Singapore airport.

Thanks to all the other Vets out there.

Archived