Any "special" drinks in CL or D+ lounges?

PSCruiser

I'm perfectly happy with a gin and tonic, but DW usually has me ask for a margarita or similar, and ends up with wine when they don't have it. Just wondered if any more "special" cocktails have been available, and what ship.

Among those I have seen served: (on Independence, Navigator, Oasis)

martini

dirty martini

cosmo

bloody mary

please add to the list!

I am interested in this too, I am the same as your DW, my preferred drink would be a cosmo but I often end up with wine too. I was able to get a cosmo in the CL on Navigator, not so on Adventure this year where the selection was quite limited.

Our next cruise will be on Liberty, no CL this time as we have a balcony cabin but we will be able to use the D lounge so would like to know what might be available.

Julie

No blender drinks or margaritas in CL. I have seen Cosmoplitans and Lemontinis depending on the concierge. Regular martinis are available. Diamond Lounge drinks are exactly like the CL drinks. But the lounge is much bigger and nicer!

I have had cosmos and dirty martinis but sometimes they may be unprepared the first night, for ex they might not have olives or cranberry juice but if you ask they will get them. CL is really pretty basic.

It depends on the concierge too. I hadn't seen cosmos before Ex but I think one of the D+ cruisers was getting them so other people started ordering them. I also saw Lemon drop martinis on that cruise.

Diamond lounge has the basic drinks and the CL has same but you may or may not get a Cosmo if they have the fixings. On the Oasis the bartender even made his own special mix with what was at the bar in the disco where they had the Diamond lounge on the cruise I was on both times over 300 diamond members on both sailing.

Archived