Question about the Splendor

mrbill62

I'm sure the "experts" will jump in here, but my understanding is that some will be placed on other ships to work, and some will get an early vacation & go home for a bit.

Pretty much agree with you. I was asking myself this question today. Btw I doubt Carnival build any tables.

There was a response from Carnival posted somewhere that said the crew would be sent home to enjoy a vacation (not sure if it was paid or not). Entertainers would be shuffled to other ships within the fleet.

They only need so many entertainers. The extra fly on people problem go to another cruise line or their booking agent scrambles to find them new shows.

The piano player on the Splendor probably gets a vacation.

They only need so many entertainers. The extra fly on people problem go to another cruise line or their booking agent scrambles to find them new shows.

The piano player on the Splendor probably gets a vacation.

Thanks all for the Info. Mrbill

what cruise ship will John be going back to and when?

John will return to the Splendor for one cruise... kinda like a do over...

After that he'll be doing some Brand Ambassador stuff then off to the Fincantieri ship yards to nursemaid the Magic 'till she sails...

:)

John also mentioned somewhere that the crew were being sent to other ships. I believe this as there must be a number of crew quitting/leaving to spend the holidays with their families at home.

They did adjust the contracts of a number of the crew. None were let go, many got temporary assignments on other ships and a some remained with the ship to do some clean up/touch up stuff while the repairs are being made.

:)

Archived