Galveston Shuttles

MTcruiser22

Leaving from Galveston on a Princess Cruise in January. Looking at either 24 Hour Airport Taxi or Houston Town Car and Limo services to pick us up from George Bush Airport and take to Galveston, with a return when the ship docks. Has anyone had any good/bad experiences with either of these? Will have 4 people and luggage. Thanks!

Leaving from Galveston on a Princess Cruise in January. Looking at either 24 Hour Airport Taxi or Houston Town Car and Limo services to pick us up from George Bush Airport and take to Galveston, with a return when the ship docks. Has anyone had any good/bad experiences with either of these? Will have 4 people and luggage. Thanks!

Princess????? I think only Carnival and Royal Caribbean sail from Galveston.

Same day. We're flying in the day before and arriving at 9:00 p.m. and will take a shuttle to Galveston to the Tremont Hotel. I was trying to see if anyone had a recommendation for shuttles but no one has responded. Heard back from Lane Towne Car & Limo and they seem very on-the-ball so I'll probably book them. 4 of us traveling plus luggage and dive equipment.

Same day. We're flying in the day before and arriving at 9:00 p.m. and will take a shuttle to Galveston to the Tremont Hotel. I was trying to see if anyone had a recommendation for shuttles but no one has responded. Heard back from Lane Towne Car & Limo and they seem very on-the-ball so I'll probably book them. 4 of us traveling plus luggage and dive equipment.

We're also on Voyager Jan. 16 and I've booked Lane Limo for pickup and to get us back to Houston after the cruise. I was impressed with their prompt business-like response and hope their service is just as good!

I gave them a pickup time of 10:00 a.m. when we return to Galveston but I'm now wondering if that's too early but hopefully, we should be off the ship by then ! :)

Where are you in Montana? We arrive in IAH day before and not sure where to stay. Just checked with Enterprise. $200 one way drop off to Galveston. There are 5 of us. Could try and share a ride if it worked out.

We are in the capital, Helena. We will have 4 in our party plus luggage and dive gear. We are going to book Lane Limo as another traveler mentioned in an earlier post. They have been very quick to respond. Quoted us $145 one way for a large SUV.

We are in the capital, Helena. We will have 4 in our party plus luggage and dive gear. We are going to book Lane Limo as another traveler mentioned in an earlier post. They have been very quick to respond. Quoted us $145 one way for a large SUV.

We are in Helena also. Do you leave out of HLN? We are leaving out of BZN.

When you have a chance, please read the Sticky titled What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find mine? at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44773. The post will tell you about the Cruise Critic Roll Call Forums and how they are the place for you to get to know the other Cruise Critic members sailing with you before the cruise.

A portion of the post states the following:

Please note, the Cruise Critic Guidelines do not allow personal ads of any kind in posts. This would include personal ads looking to share shore excursions/tours, transportation, etc. Posts of this nature are removed from all forums... with one exception. If you are sailing on a specific ship and departure date, you may post your share request on the Roll Call thread for your cruise. You are targeting the specific group of people who would be most inclined to share since they are already sailing with you. Please remember, do not start a new Roll Call thread with your share request. Use your existing Roll Call thread to post your share request.

Your Roll Call thread is the ONLY place on Cruise Critic where you and your fellow Roll Call members may post personal ads about sharing transportation, tours, excursions, etc. with each other as mentioned above. There is a "captive audience" since you are all sailing together! 05.gif

To help you find your Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas "Meet & Mingle"Roll Call quicker, click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=984379 for your Roll Call thread titled 2011 - January 16. Remember, you must be logged in with your user name and password to be able to view or post in our Roll Call areas. Roll Calls are for logged in members only.

Don't forget to register for the "Meet & Mingle" Party hosted by RCI during your cruise for you and your fellow Roll Call members sailing with you. After getting to know each other on your Roll Call thread prior to your cruise, this will be a time and place set by RCI with refreshments where you will get to meet face-to-face on the ship. Check out the following links for more information and to register:

- Meet & Mingle Info and RCCL Meet & Mingle FAQ

- Register to attend a Meet & Mingle Party

- Confirmed Meet & Mingle Party List

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

When you have a chance' date=' please read the Sticky titled What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find mine? at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44773. The post will tell you about the Cruise Critic Roll Call Forums and how they are the place for you to get to know the other Cruise Critic members sailing with you before the cruise.

A portion of the post states the following:

Please note, the Cruise Critic Guidelines do not allow personal ads of any kind in posts. This would include personal ads looking to share shore excursions/tours, transportation, etc. Posts of this nature are removed from all forums... with one exception. If you are sailing on a specific ship and departure date, you may post your share request on the Roll Call thread for your cruise. You are targeting the specific group of people who would be most inclined to share since they are already sailing with you. Please remember, do not start a new Roll Call thread with your share request. Use your existing Roll Call thread to post your share request.

Your Roll Call thread is the ONLY place on Cruise Critic where you and your fellow Roll Call members may post personal ads about sharing transportation, tours, excursions, etc. with each other as mentioned above. There is a "captive audience" since you are all sailing together! 05.gif

To help you find your Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas "Meet & Mingle"Roll Call quicker, click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=984379 for your Roll Call thread titled 2011 - January 16. Remember, you must be logged in with your user name and password to be able to view or post in our Roll Call areas. Roll Calls are for logged in members only.

Don't forget to register for the "Meet & Mingle" Party hosted by RCI during your cruise for you and your fellow Roll Call members sailing with you. After getting to know each other on your Roll Call thread prior to your cruise, this will be a time and place set by RCI with refreshments where you will get to meet face-to-face on the ship. Check out the following links for more information and to register:

- Meet & Mingle Info and RCCL Meet & Mingle FAQ

- Register to attend a Meet & Mingle Party

- Confirmed Meet & Mingle Party List

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

OOps Will try the M&M to see if anyone wants to share a ride.

Archived