Coffee Shop suggestions

saturn93

if you like specialty coffees (like Gloria Jeans--if that's till around in yor area) and flavored coffees,which aren't available on the LIdo deck, then this is the spot to get them. Also the cakes and pastries are to die for, assuming you are not getting enough calories off the Lido deck or MDR.

We designate one sea day for our coffee bar splurge. My husband gets the Fat Chocolate cake and I have the cheesecake with strawberries. Both are to die for and are so much better than the normal dining room and buffet desserts. On our Legend cruise last month the cakes seemed to be a little less than fresh on the last sea day so next time we may grab it earlier in the week. They are great!

While we don't drink coffee, it is a custom that we always make a stop (or 2) to get dh and dd a slice of chocolate cake to share. It is incredibly cheap, and easily feeds 2 - sometimes with leftover for the next day. Their chocolate chip cookies are also amazing - always fresh baked and delicious.

All of the above replies did not even mention the TO DIE FOR fruit cups (you eat the whole cup) and the dark and white chocolate covered strawberries. I would have a decaf and one each of the above EVERY night before turning in. What a great way to end the day.:D

Archived