Leaving in a Week...What Paperwork Will I Need to Board?

globe9

Leaving in a week! :D Can't wait, but I'm in charge of the paperwork. What do I need to bring with me in order to be allowed on the ship? I printed out everything from the Carnival website in triplicate. I need to bring the fun pass, the boarding pass, my passport, and my drivers license right? I don't need the summary of my charges, price paid for cabin, etc do I?

Just a little nervous as usually someone else takes care of all the details. Last time I was in charge of details, Carnival sent out the paperwork and I just brought that envelope with me.

Thanks!

Leaving in a week! :D Can't wait, but I'm in charge of the paperwork. What do I need to bring with me in order to be allowed on the ship? I printed out everything from the Carnival website in triplicate. I need to bring the fun pass, the boarding pass, my passport, and my drivers license right? I don't need the summary of my charges, price paid for cabin, etc do I?

Just a little nervous as usually someone else takes care of all the details. Last time I was in charge of details, Carnival sent out the paperwork and I just brought that envelope with me.

Thanks!

Boarding pass.. ID and CC or cash for your SS acct is all you need have fun:p

boarding pass and credit card/money and passport or ID, thats it.

they dont want to see all those pages of the fun pass, just the boarding pass. the rest is for your benefit, like if you have OBC you might want it to prove it later if there are problems. check in folks dont care.

If you have prepaid for any onboard services, such as excursions or liquor for your cabin, take proof of that.

We once did a Renewal of Vow ceremony on a HAL ship. My brother and sister were on the cruise and I had paid for them to be guests. When I got on board, there was no record that I had paid for guests. To top it off, we sailed on Easter Sunday, so there was no one on duty in HAL's HQ in Seattle, so I paid, again, for the guests. Fortunately, the next day, someone in Seattle found the information and sent it to the ship. It would have been much easier if I had brought the invoice that showed the payment. Now, I take everything. A few mre pages isn't heavy or bulky, so take it all.

Paul

Thanks for all the replies. I'm just getting nervous...I'm one of those people who always thinks of everything that can go wrong, instead of everything that can go right. LOL

Got boarding passes, passports and lots and lots of $$$ :D I guess I'm good to go.

All that you HAVE to have is a passport and a Credit card. The rest is all nice but not needed.

Instead of printing all that stuff email copies of it to you gmail or yahoo account that you can access from the ship and you will have it all with you that way.

Archived