Past Cruises on Carnival Corp. Lines status

COP

Does Princess accept past cruise status from Holland America, Carnival, or even RCCL and Cleberty:confused:. I have cruised all at least twice but never Princess. Just wondering if Princess accepts these past cruise passenger status from any of these lines. Any help please.:)

COP

Does Princess accept past cruise status from Holland America, Carnival, or even RCCL and Cleberty:confused:. I have cruised all at least twice but never Princess. Just wondering if Princess accepts these past cruise passenger status from any of these lines. Any help please.:)

COP

Each of the cruiselines owned by the holding company, Carnival Corporation & Plc, are managed and operated separately, just as the various brands of General Foods are. The past passenger loyalty programs are not recognized by the other cruiselines. Which is a good thing because they each offer a different product, have different types of cruises and itineraries, etc. Here's an example: most Princess cruises are longer than 7 days with very few cruises shorter than 7 days. Carnival has quite a few 4- and 5-day cruises and since the Princess loyalty program is based on the number of cruises or number of days, someone who has cruised 5 Carnival cruises for a total of 20 days would be Platinum before a Princess cruiser who has taken 5 10-day cruises for 50 days. That isn't fair to Princess cruisers.

Holland America will give you past passenger rates if you have sailed on other lines in the Carnival family. And if you have sailed Carnival, if you check on the HAL website for Mariner Society, you might find that magically, you already have a member number. After my second Carnival cruise I started to receive stuff from HAL. My sister has never sailed HAL, but went on Carnival for the first time a year ago. She now has a Mariner number. If you sail on Cunard, you will find your Captain's Circle and Cunard World Club numbers are the same. EM

Holland America will give you past passenger rates if you have sailed on other lines in the Carnival family. And if you have sailed Carnival, if you check on the HAL website for Mariner Society, you might find that magically, you already have a member number. After my second Carnival cruise I started to receive stuff from HAL. My sister has never sailed HAL, but went on Carnival for the first time a year ago. She now has a Mariner number. If you sail on Cunard, you will find your Captain's Circle and Cunard World Club numbers are the same. EM

This is true for all the lines owned by Carnival Corp., but I have always found cheaper fares than the past passenger rates.

This is true for all the lines owned by Carnival Corp., but I have always found cheaper fares than the past passenger rates.
Exactly. A good TA trumps the past passenger rate every time. Even if you have a Mariner number, you still have to accrue cruising days for the loyalty perks (which on HAL are nowhere near as good as on Princess.)

Archived