captains circle credit

karabear15

Question about getting credit for each cruise. This will be my 6th Princess cruise, only my 2nd after turning 18. I know you don't get the credit for each cruise under 18, well until you turn 18. So with that said, technically I should receive my platinum membership status after I complete this cruise January...correct?

Yea, I've done sun, sea, 2 separate weeks on grand, and emerald. This will be number 6 on the crown. However, if after my fifth I should be platinum, its still considering me to be a gold member. So that's where I am confused.

Yea, I've done sun, sea, 2 separate weeks on grand, and emerald. This will be number 6 on the crown. However, if after my fifth I should be platinum, its still considering me to be a gold member. So that's where I am confused.

Having completed five Princess cruises and having turned 18, you should be platinum. Contact Princess if your Personalizer shows you as gold.

The two separate weeks on the Grand: they weren't a back-to-back, were they? If so, if they were booked under a single booking confirmation #, then they only count as one cruise. If they were in fact two completely separate cruises, then yes, you should be Platinum. (Do all of them show up in your cruise history in the My Princess part of the website?) Maybe you could give Princess's Captain's Circle desk a call tomorrow and check with them.

No, the two occasions on grand were completely different years. Would this have anything to do with being in the same cabin as my parents for 3 of the cruises? My parents received their platinum status after the emerald, which should have been when my brother and I received it then, by what everyone is telling me. Can I just contact princess right now, or wait until normal business hours.

Kara - I would login to Princess.com and look at your cruise history and make sure all of your cruises are listed.

I would also suggest calling Princess and speaking with Captain Circle office (1-800-Princess) and verify all of your cruises are counted and make sure you will be platinum on your next cruise. It is much easier to do this now as opposed to onboard.

My mom recently made elite. Though we had a cruise booked before she finished her last cruise and her status continued to say platinum (it should have been upgraded to say elite). We ended up canceling that cruise so I never knew what would happen if we boarded. All cruises booked after she made elite says "elite".

Yea I'm just going to call them now, its not that big of a deal, but of course I want to have the special extras that I've earned per say. There are no cruises listed in my history, and I'm not even sure how to work the whole myprincess stuff. So ill call, its a good thing I saved all of my cruise cards as verification!

Yea I'm just going to call them now, its not that big of a deal, but of course I want to have the special extras that I've earned per say. There are no cruises listed in my history, and I'm not even sure how to work the whole myprincess stuff. So ill call, its a good thing I saved all of my cruise cards as verification!

It is a big deal :)

It is possible you have 2 Captain Circle numbers - Captain Circle office can straighten this out for you.

Archived