Where is Celebrity's big S-class announcement?

Infi

New venue called the Porch - alternative to Buffet - complimentary - covered area (looks BEAUTIFUL from the sketch !)

No HGS confirmed - replaced by Specialty Dining

New Venue - Lawn Club Art Studio, dedicated to the Art of Celebrity. They expect to have artists onboard, as well as Culinary artists and have hands-on demos.

So far, I like what they've done. I've always said Celebrity could do a great deal more with the Lawn area, and it seems they has accomplished this. I am disappointed about no HGS, but I doubt they could have done this much, and keep HGS at the same time.

New Area - The Alcoves (for a fee) Partial and Full day cabana rentals with Wi-Fi.

Yes, Dan H - Im someone who needs to stay connected :). Great Idea !

What does AQ mean for suites? Suites can eat in Blu? Or Suites get AQ benefits(thought they already did) or AQ gets suite benefits?? Thanks

I think there will be some special "AQ" suites. Think bigger cabins than current AQ, with all the amenities of AQ.

Hi 6502 !

Dan H. mentioned they would be the same size as Sky Suites, along with AQ amenities. Great idea for those who prefer Suites.

Michaels Club

50 international beers!

Homemade snacks - popcorn, breadsticks, etc

Music - Coldplay, kings of leon, jack johnson

celebrity life - beer tastings, beer and food pairings, international beer challenge (quiz)

Team Earth

Becomes "The Hideaway"

retreat-like, soothing, quiet, etc

will have coffee!

seating for 30

Inspiration: a treehouse

Q&A:

Lawn Club Grill will have reservations - $30 cover charge (presumably for dinner)

The porch - all food is complimentary, beer, wine, and specialty coffee is ala carte

No current plans to refit S-Class with the lawn club or michael's club changes

alcove rental charges are not yet determined - picnic basket of food is extra

Michael's club will still be the venue for Elite cocktails

New shows for Silhouette and Reflection, but no "full shows" (ie, Chicago)

Reflection - solarium pool gets lifted

AQ suites will have different price point than AQ staterooms (duh! :))

Team Earth "goes away".

Only Reflection being widened

Beverage Packages staying

Michaels Club: Not a sports bar. "Think of it as a craft beer bar"

Reflection: Wider space will not mean bigger hallways or cabins

I am not sure, what to think about the "alcoves" available for rent...

These alcoves or cabanas in some places are becoming more popular. They have them at the Disney Water parks where you purchase a cabana and get special benefits, Harrahs hotel in Atlantic City has similiar cabanas at their "Pool" area. I have a large resort time share in Florida and they now have them with TVS, IPOD docks with speakers, refrigerators, etc.

These alcoves or cabanas in some places are becoming more popular. They have them at the Disney Water parks where you purchase a cabana and get special benefits, Harrahs hotel in Atlantic City has similiar cabanas at their "Pool" area. I have a large resort time share in Florida and they now have them with TVS, IPOD docks with speakers, refrigerators, etc.

Yeah, your right. It´s getting more and more popular on land so why not at sea. I´m curious about the charge.

I wonder if it will be like the Sanctuary on Princess ships. Kim

Archived