Where is Celebrity's big S-class announcement?

Infi

Im fairly certain that at least 1 or 2 other lines have been offering various types of premium cabana areas, so Im not surprised that Celebrity will be offering it. The sketches of them look great, but Im curious to hear what the cost will be.

Im fairly certain that at least 1 or 2 other lines have been offering various types of premium cabana areas, so Im not surprised that Celebrity will be offering it. The sketches of them look great, but Im curious to hear what the cost will be.

Just think: More things for people to debate whether or not it's worth the purchase price of! :D

Has any announcement been made yet on what the winter home port will be for Reflection and the types of itineraries? I apologize if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I haven't seen anything.

Also what does HGS stand for? :confused:

By the way thanks for the play by play of the announcements.

Has any announcement been made yet on what the winter home port will be for Reflection and the types of itineraries? I apologize if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I haven't seen anything.

HGS = Hot Glass Show

Itineraries in March 2011

Hot Glass Show, and you're welcome. :)

I´m curious will the pool deck be on the same level like the oceanview cafe?

Didnt sound like it, but I agree it should have. That's one of the few things I feel doesnt work on the S-Class. It just sounds like 1 additional deck will be added, and everything else moves up 1 deck. This will ONLY happen on Reflection - not Silhouette.

Wow.. I can't WAIT for our Cruise on Silhouette in just a bit more than a year. The changes in the Lawn Club sound like a lot of fun, and for a beer snob like me, seeing something more exotic on Celebrity than Guiness and Boddington's is QUITE welcome.

Sadly, my question got in too late to be answered, and that was whether or not beers in Michael's Club will be covered under beverage packages. If so, that's a HUGE incentive for me to keep with the Premium, as I would expect most beers there would be under the $12 limit. :D

I asked the question, but it wasnt answered. I do not believe they know (or wish to say) at this point. Dan said look for itinerary announcements in March, but it's possible we may hear sooner, as we did with Silhouette.

I hope you enjoyed the reporting.

Wow.. I can't WAIT for our Cruise on Silhouette in just a bit more than a year. The changes in the Lawn Club sound like a lot of fun, and for a beer snob like me, seeing something more exotic on Celebrity than Guiness and Boddington's is QUITE welcome.

Sadly, my question got in too late to be answered, and that was whether or not beers in Michael's Club will be covered under beverage packages. If so, that's a HUGE incentive for me to keep with the Premium, as I would expect most beers there would be under the $12 limit. :D

Hi 6502 !

I'm excited about the Lawn Club concepts. I really liked what I heard, and the drawings look fantastic ! When I saw Solstice the very first day she was in Florida, my first reaction was "wow, they could have done a LOT more with this area". I've never loved it as it stands.... but with that said, I feel that Celebrity now has it right, and will make the Lawn Club a prime destination.

My only regret... these exciting venues come at the expense of the HGS, which is disappointing. I truly wish they found a way to do both, but it's not going to happen. Hopefully, it's something to think about, on S-Class 6 & 7, or the next Class of Celebrity ships.

While I do not know the "official" answer to the Michael's Club beer question, it would seem to make sense the beer would be included in the alcohol packages. I think there would be a big outcry if it wasn't included. We will see what happens.

Well I am disapointed in the loss of the HGS :( sounds like some other good things on the lawn club like the art area and more seating. Otherwise alot of more revenue $$$ making things on the ship. $30 for outdoor grill in the evening is rather high, will make a nice area during the day though. Will keep watching for more details.

We already have a cruise booked on the Silhouette, but had we known about th loss of the HGS we may have considered a different Solstice class ship, we enjoyed it that much.

Bev

Good job Andy, I guess we will have to wait now for the press announcement.

Thank you Don. A LOT of ground was covered by Dan Hanrahan, (great job btw). I tried my best to cover the most important items. Hopefully, the Press Release will cover anything we may have missed.

Try to add things up...

NO 6 or 7 ships...

AQ for suites, extend use of lawn Club, expanded dining

Added deck on staterooms on Relection, 42 suites, 11CC 9 insides

lawn club- gets hammocks and a new restaurant "The Porch" seats 48 no charge, alternative to buffet.

Lawn Club Grill-Specialty restaurants, demos and classes by name, high quality, pick you meat at night. May replace Hot glass show.

Lawn Club at Sudio-hands on interaction, and instruction, small parties can sit for dinner.

Michaels Club

50 international beers!

Homemade snacks - popcorn, breadsticks, etc

Music - Coldplay, kings of leon, jack johnson

celebrity life - beer tastings, beer and food pairings, international beer challenge (quiz)

Team Earth

Becomes "The Hideaway"

retreat-like, soothing, quiet, etc

will have coffee!

seating for 30

Inspiration: a treehousee

New Venue called Hideaway where Team Earth is located.

Reflection will be 126, 000 tons, Qsine on both ships..

Lawn Club Alcoves-Pay, 8 per ship, 2-4 guests partial and full day rentals with ala carte dining and wifi.

Archived