The Radiance in Pictures - A Pictoral Review

Aquahound

The balcony was narrow, but had nice furniture:

The lovely Mrs. Aquahound:

2499817870080150150S600x600Q85.jpg

and I do believe I know exactly when that pic was taken...........in Costa Maya,right?? With the NCL ship next to us??:p

As of our cruise, Radiance still used a separate card for access to the concierge lounge. The very lovely and very sweet Ms. Georgina, our concierge, said they should be going to the SeaPass any time now.

They did change it over on the Dec 2nd cruise........

enjoy the party tonite!!

Hey Paul...Great stuff....we were on the Radiance last Christmas time...like you had a killer deal.....500.00 PP Balcony but ours was for 10 nights....

But I am wondering if you get the Deal on Cruise Credits...Like last year...You had to start your cruise in December....Not just be on the ship when the calendar changes. Maybe this year it is different...but for sure last year you were SOL if you started on November 30th and ended Dec 6th. Looking forward to more pictures...brings back lots of great memories.

Mike

BTW....Love Key West....you guys are lucky to live there...I have the COLD Pacific Ocean across the street....BRRRRRRRR!

Hey Paul...Great stuff....we were on the Radiance last Christmas time...like you had a killer deal.....500.00 PP Balcony but ours was for 10 nights....

But I am wondering if you get the Deal on Cruise Credits...Like last year...You had to start your cruise in December....Not just be on the ship when the calendar changes. Maybe this year it is different...but for sure last year you were SOL if you started on November 30th and ended Dec 6th. Looking forward to more pictures...brings back lots of great memories.

Mike

BTW....Love Key West....you guys are lucky to live there...I have the COLD Pacific Ocean across the street....BRRRRRRRR!

I was also on Pauls cruise and yes,we did get the extra credit........3 of them for the GS!!:) We were their neighbor(who also got upgraded from a balcony)

Mike, last year the only folks that got an extra credit when sailing in December were the folks that sailed the Oasis and I think that was only the inaugural sailings.

When is the Dry Dock scheduled? We are looking at a cruise on the Radiance early March.

Anne

Great pictures of our favorite ship! We are looking forward to seeing what the makeover brings.

Frank in warm and dark SBA:cool:

Mike, last year the only folks that got an extra credit when sailing in December were the folks that sailed the Oasis and I think that was only the inaugural sailings.

You are sooo Correct...I just looked at my history....we just got all of the goodies that they gave us...but then again it was only if you started in december...We will go forward to 2010 and leave 2009 behind...Alls Good!! :):):cool:

Mike

Archived