The Radiance in Pictures - A Pictoral Review

Aquahound

Yes, it is. The Schooner Bar on Radiance Class is considerably bigger and, other than access to the Colony Club, is a bit less of a traffic area.

Thank you very much!

Leaving on January 13 and can't wait!

Loved all your pictures and thanks again for answering my questions, I appreciate it!

Hey Paul!!!

Thanks for another great review! We loved the Oasis in November, but are excited to try Radiance in January. We also got a great rate with our D+ and Ohio residency discounts. Wish we were getting 3 credits!!

Do they have Quest and/or a comedian in the evenings?

Happy Holidays!!

Jodi and Dan

Hey Paul!!!

Thanks for another great review! We loved the Oasis in November, but are excited to try Radiance in January. We also got a great rate with our D+ and Ohio residency discounts. Wish we were getting 3 credits!!

Do they have Quest and/or a comedian in the evenings?

Happy Holidays!!

Jodi and Dan

Happy Holidays to you also! :) It's good to hear from you!

Yes, they do Quest one night in the Colony Club lounge.

They did have a comedian on board who performed the first night in the main show, then gave a late night adult comedy show later in the cruise.

Other nights, they had the typical RCI events....Love and Marriage, Battle of the Sexes, etc.

Diana here. Welcome to the "Sweet Upgrade Club". Love the pics. We can't wait till Feb to see it first hand. I understand a Feb cruise might be a consideration for you too. It would be great to see you both. It will give us a chance to talk so you can do better on my next FB quiz!:rolleyes: Since it is currently only 8 degrees here, I am ready to go - now!!

Diana here. Welcome to the "Sweet Upgrade Club". Love the pics. We can't wait till Feb to see it first hand. I understand a Feb cruise might be a consideration for you too. It would be great to see you both. It will give us a chance to talk so you can do better on my next FB quiz!:rolleyes: Since it is currently only 8 degrees here, I am ready to go - now!!

Hello Diana! My next scheduled cruise isn't until April, so I'll have to do something between now and then, right? Another Radiance cruise would be perfect. We shall see! :)

Hello Diana! My next scheduled cruise isn't until April, so I'll have to do something between now and then, right? Another Radiance cruise would be perfect. We shall see! :)

Jan 8th OV are only 229 today.......'just saying!:p

Great review!

I just love the Radiance and her sister ships. Nothing compares. For one, you actually feel like you are at sea with all the glass. Those behemoths don't have adequate room in their WJs or Schooner Bars. I'm sure I'm in the minority, but the Promenades on the larger ships really don't do a thing for me as I love the feeling of being at sea.

It was so nice to see Radiance again after a six month absence. Thanks for sharing a wonderful review in pictures.

• 3 weeks later...
Here is a shot from the deck 5 promenade. The waves were bigger than they look here:

2876009430080150150S600x600Q85.jpg

We were on the Disney Magic which sailed on 11/27, and had some similar waves after leaving Cozumel on 12/1. My pictures do not do those waves justice either! Loved the rockin' and rollin' of the ship (I'm weird that way...it puts me right to sleep at night!).

Great photos from your cruise! I am itching to get on a Radiance class ship one of these days. Friends on the Radiance right now, and another friend most likely will be booking the 1/31 sailing.

Thank you very much everyone. DW had to drive me home from the Christmas party tonight, so it's probably best I don't try to do anything creative tonight. See ya tomorrow! ;)
Paul thank you for the fabulous pics, they are wonderful! Do you know when Radiance will be in dry dock?...Ken

Hi Paul, what a wonderful pictorial review :)...and a lovely Mrs Paul.

Radiance looks just gorgeous...and I believe she is coming to our shores for next summer's season, along with Rhapsody, which is here at the moment.

I'm going to have to save and enjoy her beauty, thank you once more :)

Paul thank you for the fabulous pics, they are wonderful! Do you know when Radiance will be in dry dock?...Ken

She goes in to a 3 week dry dock at the end of May.

Noticed she had rccl slippers on, did that come with the suite? Thanks in advance!

The slippers are a suite perk.

Archived