Soda and Water Package on ship

AF-1

Hi I am looking at the soda and water package onboard Allure of the seas. Does anyone know what size the bottles of water are? 12oz or 20oz? Also does the soda package come with a cup or do u just use your sea pass? Thanks for any and all info.

No need to buy water...the ship's is fine to drink.

The soda package is for fountain soda and does come with a cup, but you don't have to use it...they will give a soda at any bar. To make the package worth it, you need to drink the equivilent of 3+ cans of soda per day.

we had a job getting the ships water to be cold... it ran hot most of the time prob me being daft with the taps. The soda package was a waste of my money. I hate coke that isn't fizzy and the stuff they serve isn't too fizzy and once they add half a cup of ice it's awful. But we wish we'd got a water package was we both used a large bottle of Evian from the mini bar every night.

Hi I am looking at the soda and water package onboard Allure of the seas. Does anyone know what size the bottles of water are? 12oz or 20oz? Also does the soda package come with a cup or do u just use your sea pass? Thanks for any and all info.

Hello, was just looking at this myself. Here is info from RC's website:

"The Water package is an option for guests sailing with Royal Caribbean to order water in various package sizes at a discounted value and placed in your stateroom on the date you requested.

We offer four separate sizes: 8 bottles, 12 bottles, 16 bottles and 24 bottles. The size of the water bottles offered in the package is the Evian Sports Cap 750ml plastic bottled water. "

The Evian bottles are quite large being almost a liter. We got one for each cabin and drank them all down on our 11 day trip. Found it nice to have for the kids and for coming back from excursions etc rather than having to resort to drinking the ship water. The ship water is perfectly fine to drink but may have a somewhat city clorinated taste to those who are used to spring/well water. We generally dont like the taste of hotel water.

The soda package is for fountain soda and does come with a cup, but you don't have to use it...they will give a soda at any bar. To make the package worth it, you need to drink the equivilent of 3+ cans of soda per day.

It also includes water and seltzer water

Hello, was just looking at this myself. Here is info from RC's website:

"The Water package is an option for guests sailing with Royal Caribbean to order water in various package sizes at a discounted value and placed in your stateroom on the date you requested.

We offer four separate sizes: 8 bottles, 12 bottles, 16 bottles and 24 bottles. The size of the water bottles offered in the package is the Evian Sports Cap 750ml plastic bottled water. "

Actually I ordered a water package this year on Mariner to take with me on my excursion and I was surprised to see it were 1-liter bottles instead of the announced 750ml. I don't know if it's always the case, or if it was a mistake on their part. But the bottles they sold on the ship were 1 liter too.

Cindy

Not on the RD its not....we were told by several staff that they NEVER drink the water on the ship:eek:.........they only drink bottled water........

Archived