Absent Posters

Aunty KK

We were met John on the Maasdam on our cruise and had a wonderful dinner with him in the PG and a nice lunch in the Lido.

He has finished his training and is now working in security for HAL onboard the Maasdam for his first contract.

He looks very handsome in his dress whites and will I am certain do a wonderful job for HAL.

Congratulations to our own Copper 10-8.

WELCOME BACK SAIL!!!! I missed you and your posts....... so happy that you are back!! :D You did not miss too much............the boards have been slow and boring without you and the other regulars mentioned in the previous posts.

They threw us off Maasdam this morning and it is soon home for us. :)

It was a real pleasure meeting John and we enjoyed a few chats.

Nice to finally meet after all these years of CC chat and a few phone conversations.

Wonderful fun to see Copper on stage yesterday singing Love in Any Language with the staff/crew. I kept picturing him sitting in the audience on many cruises and now he's on the stage. How the world turns. :)

And, of course, we enjoyed our 11 days aboard the beautiful Maasdam.

We were met John on the Maasdam on our cruise and had a wonderful dinner with him in the PG and a nice lunch in the Lido.

He has finished his training and is now working in security for HAL onboard the Maasdam for his first contract.

He looks very handsome in his dress whites and will I am certain do a wonderful job for HAL.

Wow..That is a dream job...:)

Congratulations Copper 10-8..:):):)

We wish you & your Child Bride Fair Skies & Following Seas..

Cheers....Betty

Thanks for posting this kakalina. :) Congratulations to Copper and I too hope one day to meet him on a HAL ship. :)

Got smacked around pretty badly, and needed time for the bruises to heal. ;)

But you have reminded me that I promised someone else that I would see if I could manage to put a smile back on my avatar. I'll go do it now (I hope, the phone is ringing.)

Don't let the you-know-whats get you down! ;)

You are much appreciated for your kindness and your *accurate* information.

[Too many posting inaccurate info, rumor and fantasy!]

But you have reminded me that I promised someone else that I would see if I could manage to put a smile back on my avatar. I'll go do it now (I hope, the phone is ringing.)

Ruth, so good to see you back and I'm really happy to see your smiling avatar!!! As it should be. Funny, too, because I was just going to email you today to see what was up ... I must have missed the smacking. Just as well; I get upset enough as it is and smacking you, of all people, is just really dirty pool.

I'm delighted for John and offer my congratulations. While I know I'm not his favorite person, I do think this is a perfect fit and I'm sure any excitement about his new position is mutual on both his and HAL's part ... it was simply meant to be!:)

Here's a link to a pix of John ( sorry I don't know how to post it here).

http://members.cox.net/carter48/IMG_0238.JPG

Ruth: Who loves ya' baby???

Trish, thanks for the link, John is looking good and looks quite handsome in his HAL Officer Dress uniform. I know he is wearing it proudly :)

There are a few of us that became friends here on CC and are wish was to someday be working on a HAL ships and possibly together. I am so thrilled for him that he is fulfilling his dream. Hopefully in a few years I will be able to do the same but it will be a few years down the road when Tom is closer to retirement. :o

Ruth, could you be more specific?:confused:

Glad to hear you had a great time on the Maasdam...have been reading Jeff F's blog and it seems he isn't happy with his trip on the same cruise.

Not sure what happened but it seems it has soured his love for HAL.:(

It is been a while since I have read Jeff's blog I just spent the past hour reading it and going back about 40 days.

My personal opinion he needs to stay off a ship for a few months :rolleyes: He sounds like a spoiled rotten filthy rich little kid that if he does not get his way starts complaining because he thinks the ships officers and HAL crew should fall all over him. I do not know him and at one time thought I might like to meet him but not so much after reading his posts.

I occasionally read his posts...haven't for a while..will have to go and see what has upset him...I think if you live in another reality for a long period of time it may cloud your judgement...maybe he needs to quit cruising

:eek:

I'll look forward to meeting Copper John on my upcoming Maasdam cruise in January. Anyone know how we can invite him to our meet and greet?

You can always send a message or invitation to any Officers/Staff member through Front Office or Neptune Lounge.

John is scheduled to have left Maasdam prior to your cruise.

It is been a while since I have read Jeff's blog I just spent the past hour reading it and going back about 40 days.

My personal opinion he needs to stay off a ship for a few months :rolleyes: He sounds like a spoiled rotten filthy rich little kid that if he does not get his way starts complaining because he thinks the ships officers and HAL crew should fall all over him. I do not know him and at one time thought I might like to meet him but not so much after reading his posts.

We saw him several times but had absolutely no contact.

Archived