Email comment "card"

Willbcruisin

This may have already been asked but..........

We are just off Liberty 12/11 - 12/18 and I am anxious to receive the emailed comment card. (Have so much good to comment on) This is a first for us not having it onboard.

For those of you who have sailed and received them about how long did it take for you to get them?

Thanks so much.

Happy Holidays & Happy Sailing

Iv sailed recently, but never received one. You may not get one, so dont be dissapointed.

I was hoping to get one after Crazies when so many were upset .. but nope. Hoping they send it for Triumph ... but so far nope again. I dont know how they pick who gets them but Id say many arent getting them.

For the last 5 cruises I have received nothing from Carnival pertaining to a comment card. Last week I was assured by John H., a Carnival VP and my PVP that one would be sent to me ASAP. Still nothing. Do they really care what we think any longer? I don't think so. Carnival is broke at the fundamental level and handing out soft drink coupons and cheap ink pens is not going to fix it.

It took 3 weeks to get ours, and when we did it went to DH's email.:mad:

Now I ask you, If I am the one to book, the one to pay, the one that has all the contact info, email, ph #, etc in as mine, I am the first person shown on the booking...why does the comment card email go to him??!!

He didn't even realize it until he got the reminder! I was like - Give me that computer!! Geez!

Hey nobody, I read your review last nite, and it was awesome. May i ask what camera you used,(if you mentioned it, I missed it). I have been on over 60 cruises, and have taken less fotos in all the trips, than you took in one. It couldn't have been all the fun and drinking that was going on that I did.......duh. Leaving on the Spirit 1/28, hope to get a few shots in.........foto shots. hahaaha A toast for the season,..."Here's to us that are here, to you that are there, and the rest of us everywhere"

For the last 5 cruises I have received nothing from Carnival pertaining to a comment card. Last week I was assured by John H., a Carnival VP and my PVP that one would be sent to me ASAP. Still nothing. Do they really care what we think any longer? I don't think so. Carnival is broke at the fundamental level and handing out soft drink coupons and cheap ink pens is not going to fix it.

I think there is some truth to this, even though we still appreciate Carnival. We are, however, going with Celebrity in March because Carnival has become stale, particularly with on board activities which have not changed or been added to since we stated with Carnival in 02 nor does it appear that Carnival is really interested in what we think since we also have not received any comment card for our cruise on The Valor on 12/5/10.

Iv sailed recently, but never received one. You may not get one, so dont be dissapointed.

I was hoping to get one after Crazies when so many were upset .. but nope. Hoping they send it for Triumph ... but so far nope again. I dont know how they pick who gets them but Id say many arent getting them.

We have cruised a couple of times since they started sending them via email. One time my husband received one and one time he didn't I never have received one and I am the one listed first on all of our bookings. So I think it is a shot in a dark if you get one or not.

Hey nobody, I read your review last nite, and it was awesome. May i ask what camera you used,(if you mentioned it, I missed it). I have been on over 60 cruises, and have taken less fotos in all the trips, than you took in one. It couldn't have been all the fun and drinking that was going on that I did.......duh. Leaving on the Spirit 1/28, hope to get a few shots in.........foto shots. hahaaha A toast for the season,..."Here's to us that are here, to you that are there, and the rest of us everywhere"

Thank you very much i hope the pics come back up.. I love to take pics, just gotta figure that thing out. Its a Nikon Coolpix 110. The zoom is the main reason i got it battery life is amazing on it also.

http://imaging.nikon.com/products/imaging/lineup/digitalcamera/coolpix/life/l110/

I got my email comment card, started filling it out on Friday, and they seem to have forgoton to add a "NEXT" button on one of the questions, so you can't go forward, and there is not exit, so I cancelled the whole thing. And I took notes, and have names! I will try again tomorrow.

This may have already been asked but..........

We are just off Liberty 12/11 - 12/18 and I am anxious to receive the emailed comment card. (Have so much good to comment on) This is a first for us not having it onboard.

For those of you who have sailed and received them about how long did it take for you to get them?

Thanks so much.

Happy Holidays & Happy Sailing

we went several months ago and still haven't heard from Carnival....doubt that we will....

Ours was sent to my husband's email address, so check all of the email addresses listed on the Carnival site, and also make sure that the box is checked to receive emails from Carnival.

The only box I see is "Please contact me for special cruise offers and news" and I don't want all that. If I have to agree to receive junk email from them all year long in order to get a comment card by email they will not get comments from me, and I suspect, many others.

Carnival is taking a Don't Ask, Don't Tell approach. ;)

Given a system where they don't make it easy to give comments - my guess is that those who go the extra mile to MAIL (or email) unsolicited comments will tend to "up" the level of negative comments received, as those who have a bone to pick are somewhat more motivated than those with praise.

We have sent several letters in over the years, more positive than negative, but I'll be the first to admit that I am more determined when I feel that something was amiss and needs attention/correction.

Tom

Archived