Merry Christmas From Down Under

Pean

Just got up on this beautiful Christmas morning and wondering how I am going to keep cool as the temp heads towards 38C. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year. Cant wait for next year as we head of on Solstice in July. Cheers to all

Cheers from snowy and cold England. My cousin in Fremantle spent the day on the beach there with champagne in the sunshine!!!

Certainly the best place to be. Temp hit 40 which is about 104 I believe. Couldnt do the beach but managed the pool and champagne. Hope everyones day goes well. Cheers to all

Just got up on this beautiful Christmas morning and wondering how I am going to keep cool as the temp heads towards 38C. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year. Cant wait for next year as we head of on Solstice in July. Cheers to all

Merry Christmas Mate! :)

Thanks and I hope you had a nice Christmas. I have friends in Hillarys who will be enjoying the sun too.

Oh and good luck in the cricket!!;)

Phil

Merry Christmas from the mountains of North Carolina, USA where it is very snowy and cold - 32 F and 0 C at 5:00 p.m.

Thanks and I hope you had a nice Christmas. I have friends in Hillarys who will be enjoying the sun too.

Oh and good luck in the cricket!!;)

Phil

Not looking that good at the moment. Hopefully (for us) it will be a repeat of the third test icon12.gif

98 all out

ROFLAMO.....!!!!!

It was absolutely terrible. Left home at lunch and went and spent the day in friends pool. Had hopes that Johnson might do it again but not to be. Ever the optimist there is still 4 days to go. Otherwise I can always do what my dad does. He was born in England and changes the team he supports depending on how the cricket goes. :D

Archived