Items you brought and never used

Queenofthechickens

I agree with the power strip....almost everything can be plugged and unplugged...no need to keep everything attached to the power supply all the time!

"Wraps" for formal night.....I've always lugged them and never needed them. They're a pain in the a** to carry around, anyway!

• 1 month later...

Let's see if I can remember all the things I purchased for our first cruise and never used: water wallet, more than one disposable underwater camera, over the door shoe holder, water shoes (X's 4), address book for postcards (never sent them :o), travel journal (now I use a small notepad), extra bag for packing souvenirs, cooler for the beach, thermal coffee mugs, post it notes, highlighter pen.

A lot of this stuff is used by some people, I just found all the above to be unnecessary for us.

There's more but it's been since 1998 and I don't recall it all.

The most costly items were all the new clothes I bought for the whole family. I really thought cruising was a luxury vacation and people would be more dressed up than they were. That was an expensive lesson learned, now I just pack from the clothing I already have.

Yeah, why does everyone say to bring Duct Tape? Why do you possibly need duct tape on a cruise? :confused:

I think emergency repairs.

Well, anyway, I'm taking a roll. It isn't that big an item, but I've had to ask a friend to send me a roll of Duck brand in shocking pink from the States. Here all you can get is plumber's silver or black.

BOOKS...!!

Seeing how sooooo many people bring duplicate items and others are sorry for something that they've forgotten... I think the ship should have a Post Board:

If you are in need of _______ then Cabin #_____ will share...! :)

Archived