Crown & Anchor Society level changes

[quote name='crusinmama06'][COLOR=#bb3333][B]:eek::eek::eek::eek:[/B] [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Oh geesh, they are probably mad that I posted the monkey at the computer pic. I promise to be good, just give me my credits back. [/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=#bb3333]Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time.[/COLOR]

[/B][/quote]

Nope, apparently [URL="http://www2.tbo.com/content/2011/jan/05/shift-of-earths-magnetic-north-pole-impacts-tampa-/"]the North Pole moved[/URL], TIA had to close a runway, C&A cruise history is unavailable, and D+ concierge lounge keys have been demagnetized rendering them useless.

The C&A history will be repaired on the 12th. The runway will be reopened on the 13th. And the D+ keys will be repaired in approximately 780,000 years when the poles flip back.:eek:

[quote name='CruisesOnMyMind']I think I heard about the new Merion level: inbetween D+ and Pinnacle! Please refresh our memories of what the requirements are for this special level!
:D:eek:[/quote]

I want to be in your "new" special level, too. I am diamond +, and no matter what the new rules are, I still plan on cruising on Royal Caribbean for enjoyment purposes! :D I started cruising with Celebrity and have cruised 6 different lines and enjoyed them all!!

[quote name='EVALUATOR']Nope, apparently [URL="http://www2.tbo.com/content/2011/jan/05/shift-of-earths-magnetic-north-pole-impacts-tampa-/"]the North Pole moved[/URL], TIA had to close a runway, C&A cruise history is unavailable, and D+ concierge lounge keys have been demagnetized rendering them useless.[/quote]

Ohhh is that all. :eek:

[quote name='CruisesOnMyMind']I think I heard about the new Merion level: inbetween D+ and Pinnacle! [I][B]Please refresh our memories of what the requirements are for this special level[/B][/I]!
:D:eek:[/quote]

You have to be a Nelson brother.

Nope, apparently the North Pole moved, TIA had to close a runway, C&A cruise history is unavailable, and D+ concierge lounge keys have been demagnetized rendering them useless.

The C&A history will be repaired on the 12th. The runway will be reopened on the 13th. And the D+ keys will be repaired in approximately 780,000 years when the poles flip back.:eek:

How funny !! Love it !!

haha ... not a chance !! I was a flight attendant for a major airline ... once in awhile we'd get behind sched due to weather .. mechanical .. etc. Passengers would ALWAYS say .. "I'm NEVER flying this airline again!!" Two weeks later I'd see some of those very same one's back again .. happened time and time again. Listen .. RCI "may" be changing their loyalty program ...it is NOT the end of the world . IF you are unhappy then just move on to another cruise line... there ARE others !!! Easy fix !! I have reread these posts and "some" here are so mad, unhappy, and miserable with RCI ...(especially since the last change ) ......then DON"T sail on them ! End of story .

I have a Welsh Terrier...are those Airedales or Welshes???

Here's the scariest thing I've seen all day...

"At this time, there is no cruise history associated with your account"

:eek:Was I dreaming? :confused:;)

Michele's monkeys are playing with the program.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I am going to start a new thread using Carol's Nelson brothers picture and ask "Who photoshopped Carol and the Nelson's into this picture?"

We could spend all night analyzing the background and the hand placement of the boys' hands on Carol's shoulders. HAHAHAHA! :p

Interesting!

"Error Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time."

I guess it's starting!

Interesting!

"Error Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time."

I guess it's starting!

Not that I don't think things are a changin'.... But that message and the absence of C&A data from RCL's website is something I've seen happen at least once a month for about as long as I can remember.

Airedales ... we're owned by 2. Andrew and Beatrice ! Welsh terriers are great ... heck ALL terriers are great in our book !

I grew up with Airedales! The first was a rescued police dog that was going to be put down due to an injury. My dad took him, nursed him back to health, and he thought he was my parents' first child.....I was the second! :D:D

I grew up with Airedales! The first was a rescued police dog that was going to be put down due to an injury. My dad took him, nursed him back to health, and he thought he was my parents' first child.....I was the second! :D:D

Great story ... rescued dogs are the BEST ... and I'm sure that dog of yours .. aka brother ... KNEW he was saved by your Dad .. God bless him ... our kids feel the dogs come before them too .... and at times they are ... they're NICER !! lol I grew up with Kerry Blue Terriers ... we've also had a Wired Fox Terrier and Wheaten .. all fantastic ... however .. Airedales have stolen our hearts . Had we started with them we never would think of another breed. My male .. Andrew is THE MOST intelligent dog we've ever owned. There is nothing I say that he doesn't understand. Airedales were used alot by police and in WW1 and WWII. Teddy Roosevelt had 4 Airedales which hunted with him and President Harding had his Airedale "Laddie Boy" living with him in the White House, (that always cracks me up thinking of these clowns running thru the White House) To keep on the Cruise topic ..... two Airedales went down with the Titanic ... one being owned by the Astors. Do you ever think of getting another ??

Not that I don't think things are a changin'.... But that message and the absence of C&A data from RCL's website is something I've seen happen at least once a month for about as long as I can remember.

Of course that's true. (but don't spoil it);) What else shall we get all worked up about over the weekend?:D:D And when the website goes down tomorrow afternoon....it may cause general panic. :eek: :D

Archived