Another Funny Question but about there stamps

CruiseAdict218

Do they give a stamp for the Caribbean Princess repo to New York, if they do is it a repo one if they have it or just a caribbean one? I know its silly but what better to do, hehe :D

You have me lost here, what stamp are you asking about?

Do they give a stamp for the Caribbean Princess repo to New York, if they do is it a repo one if they have it or just a caribbean one? I know its silly but what better to do, hehe :D

I've never seen a "repo" stamp but on repo cruises have received a stamp for the general area travelled. Our Sydney to LA repo was a "The Pacific Islands" stamp which was the same as our Hawaiian cruise. They gave us a "Transatlantic" stamp for our repo between Ft Lauderdale & Copenhagen.

I've never seen a "repo" stamp but on repo cruises have received a stamp for the general area travelled. Our Sydney to LA repo was a "The Pacific Islands" stamp which was the same as our Hawaiian cruise. They gave us a "Transatlantic" stamp for our repo between Ft Lauderdale & Copenhagen.

Interesting

Just curious--how many people actually do anything with these stamps? Ours just get filed away with all the other Patters, brochures, statements, etc. from the cruise, usually never to to see the light of day again.

I put ours into the "Princess Passport" and I plan to then paste them into my expired legal passport as soon as I get the new one. I got my first passport at 17 and have kept all the expired ones with their beautiful stamps from around the world.

We received a New England/Canada one for our repo for the Crown from Quebec to FLL this past October. I also didn't know what others do with them so mine gets filed away. One cruise I didn't get one because they ran out so the Circle host told me to call corporate, so much for good customer service from her to take care of the matter herself.

What is a Princess Passport?

We received a New England/Canada one for our repo for the Crown from Quebec to FLL this past October. I also didn't know what others do with them so mine gets filed away. One cruise I didn't get one because they ran out so the Circle host told me to call corporate, so much for good customer service from her to take care of the matter herself.

What is a Princess Passport?

A Princess Passport is a booklet that looks like a U.S. passport. You can place two of the stamps per page and it will hold about 14 stamps. I believe we received ours in our cabin on our second cruise along with the stamp for our cruise. I keep mine in a desk drawer and add the stamps as I return from each cruise. When the Passport is filled I will finally be Elite!

On the Star Princess at the Circle Host desk there was a holder with almost every stamp available. The Circle Host offered to give us any we were missing from previous cruises. There was no "Coastal" stamp so I don't know what sort of stamp we will receive for our two cruises on the Sapphire this year.

A Princess Passport is a booklet that looks like a U.S. passport. You can place two of the stamps per page and it will hold about 14 stamps. I believe we received ours in our cabin on our second cruise along with the stamp for our cruise. I keep mine in a desk drawer and add the stamps as I return from each cruise. When the Passport is filled I will finally be Elite!

On the Star Princess at the Circle Host desk there was a holder with almost every stamp available. The Circle Host offered to give us any we were missing from previous cruises. There was no "Coastal" stamp so I don't know what sort of stamp we will receive for our two cruises on the Sapphire this year.

Well we never received this Princess Passport so I need to get that and put all the stamps in it as well as get the missing one. I also don't like that when 2 sisters travel in a cabin that only one stamp is provided and we are both platinum. I can understand when its a couple but not 2 separate names.

Well we never received this Princess Passport so I need to get that and put all the stamps in it as well as get the missing one. I also don't like that when 2 sisters travel in a cabin that only one stamp is provided and we are both platinum. I can understand when its a couple but not 2 separate names.

Go to the Captain Circle's desk on whatever ship ask for some passports and ask them for missing stamps he/she should have all of them, my aunt was missing a ton and the guy gave her all she needed.

Go to the Captain Circle's desk on whatever ship ask for some passports and ask them for missing stamps he/she should have all of them, my aunt was missing a ton and the guy gave her all she needed.

Add to this: they will also look up all your past cruises for you and give you the appropriate ones and remind you of the dates, in case you forgot :D.

There was no "Coastal" stamp so I don't know what sort of stamp we will receive for our two cruises on the Sapphire this year.

They have generic ones that the Captain's Circle Host/Hostess will give you.

Some will have the Captain's signature and some are blank.

I also don't like that when 2 sisters travel in a cabin that only one stamp is provided and we are both platinum. I can understand when its a couple but not 2 separate names.

You're right. They should give you two. You can get the 2nd one from the Captain's Circle Host/Hostess though.

When we sailed on Princess two years ago they gave my wife and I two passports and two stamps. We tossed one passport, put one of the stamps in it, and put the other stamp in our scrapbook.

Oh, and on the repo from NY to San Juan it was a Caribbean stamp.

Archived