Legend self debarcation question

Boatingmom

Holy Cow!!! Please tell me that's a typo!!:eek: 113 y.o.???

If you can all carry your own luggage, just listen for the announcements on disembark morning. They will tell you when all "self-disembark" pax can exit the ship. The last full day of your cruise they'll have a short video on continuous loop on one of the tv channels in your cabin explaining the disembark routine.

Have fun!!!

Everyone should be able to take care of their own luggage. You will probably be to the airport in plenty of time, but there is always confusion and it is crowded any way you look at getting off. Keep everyone in your party close together and have each person have their passport and sign and sail card ready. You should also have the declaration form in hand. if you can do this it is better than waiting for all the luggage to appear at the carasol. I think it will be a challange given the ages of your party.

I assume the 113 year old is carried in an urn.

The 80 year old may be a problem.

You should have some dry runs just getting your luggage off the second floor of your house. If you can do it, good. Just remember sometimes it's impossible to get an elevator.

If not, have the porters do it for you.

I assume the 113 year old is carried in an urn.

The 80 year old may be a problem.

You should have a dry runs just getting your luggage off the second floor of your house. If you can do it, good. Just remember sometimes it's impossible to get an elevator.

If not, have the porters do it for you.

I'm at work laughing hysterically. My co-worker probably thinks I'm crazy! Thanks for the LOL!!!:D

Aside from having rolling luggage, what is the advice/procedure for self debarcation? I have an early flight out of Tampa (11:45am) and am traveling with an 11, 113 and 80 somthing year old. :eek:Suggestions??

Your flight is not really early for Tampa. You can do regular disembarkation and be to the airport in plenty of time. Just get off with the first group. All the luggage is out when the first group is called. The only reason for the groups is to try to have some type of order, there is nothing magical about them.

I just got off the Legend this morning. Debarkation didn't begin until 8:15 a.m. They called all those with flights before 12 noon first. They are identified by letters - A, B, C and D.

They tell you not to congregate on deck 2, but we had to see the Future Cruise Certificate person since our's wasn't delivered last night. While were were there, a guy came to the area and said you can all get off now. I told him that they hadn't called our number yet. We had "9". He said that was okay. They needed to clear the area. No one checked our numbered tag. That was 9 a.m.

Archived