Unlimited laundry

Charliesmom

Does anybody know if they still have these packages and how much they cost.

In the past, we have always been in a deluxe suite. This time we are in a mini suite.

Many thanks for your answers.

Roberta

Yes, it is still available. Cost depends on length of cruise, but generally in the $60-$70 range for shorter cruises.

The laundry and pressing package will be offered to all guests the day after the first formal night, not on embarkation day. PACKAGES DO NOT INCLUDE DRY CLEANING.

UNLIMITED LAUNDRY:

Pricing for unlimited Laundry is:

- 7-day itinerary $45.00 with no limit

- 10-day itinerary $70.00 with no limit

- 14-16 day itinerary $95.00 with no limit

- 17-21 day itinerary $120.00 with no limit

HOLIDAY SAILING LAUNDRY PACKAGE:

Pricing during Holiday sailings only:

- 7-day itinerary, $50.00 with a limit of 75 items.

- 10-day itinerary, $75.00 with a limit of 100 items

- 14-16 day itinerary $99.00 with no limit

- 17-21 day itinerary $125.00 with no limit

PRESSING:

Unlimited "Pressing Only" is $30.00 for any itinerary except cruises longer than 21 days. For cruises longer than 21 days, add $5 for every additional week beyond 21 days.

Laundry by the Bag:

For a flat fee of $20.00, guest can launder as many items as they can fit inside one Holland America laundry bag. This offer does not include dry cleaning. Requires 48 hours for the processing and the return. This offer is valid until 2 days before the end of the cruise

We had unlimited laundry for our cruise in May for our 10 days out of Rome. We were very impressed with the service and plan to purchase it again for our upcoming cruise. It is a great help when trying to travel light.;) and when traveling with teenagers. :eek:

Diane

Just back from Zuiderdam cruise. We went to the front desk when we embarked and signed up there. It appears to cost $7/day. Clothes come back beautifully cleaned and on hangers. They say "no pressing" but, ours were always pressed. We love this service!

We were on Eurodam last week and did not receive any info on this. Is it always available and how do you get it?

it is always there. Usually right on the laundry bag, you can elect which package you want ;) We make full use of it:):)

We were on Eurodam last week and did not receive any info on this. Is it always available and how do you get it?

In one of your closets there should have been a laundry bag with a laundry list to fill out. There is information on that list to indicate what type of service you want.

In the future if you sail on HAL again -- check all the closets for a blue laundry bag and list. If you do not find them -- ask your cabin steward for them.

In one of your closets there should have been a laundry bag with a laundry list to fill out. There is information on that list to indicate what type of service you want.

In the future if you sail on HAL again -- check all the closets for a blue laundry bag and list. If you do not find them -- ask your cabin steward for them.

I remember a wicker basket in the closet. Was it in there? I moved it up with the life vests and forgot about it until when we packed up I moved it back down. Did not look in it.

Was on the eurodam last week. If it were not for the roll call post from a fellow cruiser, I wouldnt have known about unlimited laundry. I signed up @ the front desk, there was no laundry bag in my room.

Loved the service tho. Everything was washed and pressed.

We'll be on the Eurodam this summer for 22 days, and plan on arriving in Copenhagen two days before sailing (not including the overnight flight to get there). I believe the first formal night will not be until the 3rd night (2nd night we'll be in Berlin until 11:00 PM, so I seriously doubt that will be a formal night).

Am I understanding correctly that if you sign up for unlimited laundry service, you cannot send anything to be washed until after the first formal night? :eek:

We'll be on the Eurodam this summer for 22 days, and plan on arriving in Copenhagen two days before sailing (not including the overnight flight to get there). I believe the first formal night will not be until the 3rd night (2nd night we'll be in Berlin until 11:00 PM, so I seriously doubt that will be a formal night).

Am I understanding correctly that if you sign up for unlimited laundry service, you cannot send anything to be washed until after the first formal night? :eek:

We were on a 7 day Oosterdam cruise last week and purchased the unlimited laundry. We did not send anything out on the first night of the cruise but were able to send out a bag on the second afternoon. The first formal was that evening so we were able to send it out before. Don't know if that's normal or not. We were not able to send anything out on the last day/night of the cruise however.

We were on the Eurodam in May roundtrip Rome and had purchased the unlimited laundry the first day.

We sent clothes out for laundry right away as we had stayed in Rome for several days pre cruise. :)

Diane

We were on a 7 day Oosterdam cruise last week and purchased the unlimited laundry. We did not send anything out on the first night of the cruise but were able to send out a bag on the second afternoon. The first formal was that evening so we were able to send it out before. Don't know if that's normal or not. We were not able to send anything out on the last day/night of the cruise however.

We were on the Eurodam in May roundtrip Rome and had purchased the unlimited laundry the first day.

We sent clothes out for laundry right away as we had stayed in Rome for several days pre cruise. :)

Diane

Good news. Thank you both!! :D

Archived