Are there any options from FL in May?

nattie

I have had a nice cruise on Gem in Dec. Would like to give NCL another try (formerly was NCL hater, bu Gem turned me around :)). I would like to travel in the beginning of May, was thinking FL and Western Caribbean out of FL in May. The only option I can find is longer (10 day) Jewel from NY (Eastern Caribbean).

Not sure if I should settle for Carnival cruise wher I love the ports (Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Belize, Roatan) or go with Jewel (not the ports I want, but drive to port)?

Any other options?

There are really GREAT prices on the EPIC transatlantic sailing from Miami on May 7th to Barcelona! You can't beat the ports of call and the price for that length of a trip.

I almost booked but didn't want to be saddled with the single supplement so I booked airfare to Europe instead, although to be honest I didn't really save that much, but I get an extra week on land though to spend with my friends.

I have had a nice cruise on Gem in Dec. Would like to give NCL another try (formerly was NCL hater, bu Gem turned me around :)). I would like to travel in the beginning of May, was thinking FL and Western Caribbean out of FL in May. The only option I can find is longer (10 day) Jewel from NY (Eastern Caribbean).

Not sure if I should settle for Carnival cruise wher I love the ports (Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Belize, Roatan) or go with Jewel (not the ports I want, but drive to port)?

Any other options?

Search Norwegian for May 2011, Bahamas. Jewel and Sky are listed. :D

Archived