URGENT -wait-list for the Emerald Princess

lyntony

We are booked on the Emerald Princess from Feb 6 to 26. Our friend was just told she has a matter of months to live, and one of the things on her "Bucket List" was to cruise with us. The Travel Agent (and Princess directly) have indicated that this cruise is sold out, and I wonder if anyone has ever had luck in getting to the front of the wait-list line.

Thank you

Lyntony

We are booked on the Emerald Princess from Feb 6 to 26. Our friend was just told she has a matter of months to live, and one of the things on her "Bucket List" was to cruise with us. The Travel Agent (and Princess directly) have indicated that this cruise is sold out, and I wonder if anyone has ever had luck in getting to the front of the wait-list line.

Thank you

Lyntony

Sorry to hear about your friend, but I have never heard of moving to the front of the list, even if there is a serious medical condition involved. I doubt calling will do any good, but you could try. Good Luck!

Sorry to hear about your friend, but I have never heard of moving to the front of the list, even if there is a serious medical condition involved. I doubt calling will do any good, but you could try. Good Luck!
I agree. Perhaps your TA can find a category that isn't waitlisted. Often, some but not all categories are waitlisted.

I wish your friend, and you, good luck and I hope it works out for you.

Archived