Galveston weather in February

sanspike

Could anyone please tell me what the weather is like in early February. We are booked for next year but I have been looking at the weather and it looks pretty cool with some rain. Is that normal. Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you.

I just came back from my late January cruise and it was freezing cold the night I arrived. I wanted to walk on the seawall, but I didnt bring a winter coat. Every place I went to was cold inside. The day we came back though was in the 50s that day.

Once for a early April cruise, I had to drive thru an hour of foot deep snow just north of Houston.

If its not foggy and the ship can get in, its a great cruise. The ups and downs this time of year can cause fog.

Could anyone please tell me what the weather is like in early February. We are booked for next year but I have been looking at the weather and it looks pretty cool with some rain. Is that normal. Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you.

cool, cold, cold and rainy, sunny, mild, foggy, rainy......all within a couple of days sometimes.

Be prepared for all of it this time of year.

If you were leaving in June, that's easy....high of 93, low of 75, 20% chance of rain

cool, cold, cold and rainy, sunny, mild, foggy, rainy......all within a couple of days sometimes.

Be prepared for all of it this time of year.

If you were leaving in June, that's easy....high of 93, low of 75, 20% chance of rain

Very true!!! It was in the 70's a couple of days ago and today it's 21 with a wind chill of 12! You never know what you're gonna get! :)

Very true!!! It was in the 70's a couple of days ago and today it's 21 with a wind chill of 12! You never know what you're gonna get! :)

=================================================

Best News High on Sunday

Galveston

Feb 5 Sunday

Partially Sunny and high of Hi:57°

First of all it's TEXAS!!! The weather changes every fifteen minutes around here!!!

We live in Houston and this is what I can tell you.

Check the weather a few days before you leave.

Bring a jacket, closed toed shoes and pants if you are going to be spending any time in Galveston before your cruise. I usually wear short sleeve shirts or 3/4 length sleeve shirts most of the winter because long sleeves are uncomfortable when I am inside. Good luck!!!

Archived