Queen Victoria Entertainment

Elsanan

We are on 3rd March Queen Victoria cruise sailing to Panama Canal having previously done a Med. cruise on the same ship - Sept. 2010. Does anyone know whether the evening entertainment will be the same? i.e. Shows and visiting entertainers?

We are on 3rd March Queen Victoria cruise sailing to Panama Canal having previously done a Med. cruise on the same ship - Sept. 2010. Does anyone know whether the evening entertainment will be the same? i.e. Shows and visiting entertainers?

You are much more likely to get an answer to this question on the Cunard board.

P.S. There are many who post here who will argue with you that any Cunard ship should be classified as "luxury"!:)

• 1 month later...
You are much more likely to get an answer to this question on the Cunard board.

P.S. There are many who post here who will argue with you that any Cunard ship should be classified as "luxury"!:)

I do find being in the Grills as Luxury travel. Anything I wanted was granted. I do agree that you do share the ship with nonGrills pax,but the ships themselves are excellent. The suites we've had to me far outweighs some of the so called lux lines with tiny staterooms.

Here is a link to the Cunard board http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54 . From there you can do a search to find the information you need. . . . or, post a question.

Archived