How hot 75, 85, 95??

Boatingmom

The last time I was in Cozumel it was broiling hot. I mean broiling. We went to a beach but then when we went shopping I was melting. That was several years ago in April. Can anybody tell me the average temps in April. I'm wondering if that was an exception or the rule. I am usually freezing so broiling hot is sounding good to me right about now.:cool:

The last time I was in Cozumel it was broiling hot. I mean broiling. We went to a beach but then when we went shopping I was melting. That was several years ago in April. Can anybody tell me the average temps in April. I'm wondering if that was an exception or the rule. I am usually freezing so broiling hot is sounding good to me right about now.:cool:

From Weather.com...and yes it can be broiling hot in April, just depends... still usually not as muggy as summertime

Average hi 87, average low 72, average temp 80, average rain 6.8

April and May are generally two of the mildest warm months - May being my favorite time to visit Cancun. (I'm assuming you are asking about Cancun and not Cozumel?)

Here's some info from CC's sister site Trip Advisor about Cancun average temps.

Most every resort is located on the coast so you would always have ocean breezes, the steamiest parts would be if you ventured inland to the jungle (ruins expeditions).

It will still be humid, can't really get around that most months.

We went one time in September and it was brutal.

Kirk

we go every year in September. Combined with living in the Southeast, it made Panama and Costa Rica in July "really not so bad" :eek:

One thing to consider in April is spring breakers.. Easter's late this year so a lot of spring breaks are in March but Cancun can still be a pretty lively college hang out depending on when spring break is.. I would not want to share the place with them.... very popular w/ colleges here in southeast... not in high end resorts but bars in town etc. and on beaches

• 7 months later...

Archived