Any goodie basket in cabin?

cruzwpj

They are rarely impressive. Usually a disposable razor or two, couple of toothpaste samples. We did get Aveeno 15spf moisturizer last time. I mentioned in passing to my steward Stewart that. Liked it. Tha night I had 6 more tubes :p I'm still using it daily.

I got off Elation Thursday, and Id suspect similar samples. I dont think I got toothpaste. A breath right breathing strip, a pepsi ac tablet, a nice heavy metal razor this time. I think maybe one other small sample.

Bring your own toothpaste. I wouldnt chance it.

I still have a pepsid sample left. I think I finally took my Tylenol pm sample a couple of weeks ago. We have always received those teeny tiny toothpaste samples, but we always bring our own too. Ick on chancing that! Lol

From those that just returned from a cruise, is there a goodie/toiletries basket in the cabins on the Freedom? Thanks, maybe if there is I can downsize my cosmetic case.

Thanks

There is something there but I guarantee you that you are not going to be able to downsize your cosmetic case because of the razor, toothpaste and antacids that are in the goody basket.

On the Miracle 2 weeks ago we had a tube of lotion, breathright strips, a nice razor and a few other small things. The lotion was Mandrian orange and ?, very nice smelling and great on the hands after so much time in the pool. I agree with all the others though, don't skimp on your own items thinking that they will be in the room for you. I am not sure what ships have shower gel and shampoo dispensers in the shower but the Miracle does.

Archived