Disembarkation Morning?

sail7seas

If you are elite class cruisers, they have a special breakfast room ready for you, with no rush to get off until I think it was 9:30 a.m. ;)They will pour you a bloody mary to dry your tears.

But be ready, you're not going to be a happy camper getting off the ship and hitting the cold, cruel face of winter!

Chin up and plan the next cruise quickly.

Barbara

Does Celebrity provide Room Service Breakfast to all cabins on Disembarkation Morning? If not to all cabins, how about to Suites?

Thank you.

Hey Sail, are you here on X Board, (from the HAL Board), seeking this information related to the new "Stateroom Direct" process that is being initiated on HAL?;) Oh, by the way, for X cruisers, does everyone have to vacate their staterooms by ?8:00 a.m., on the morning of disembarkation before the stewards begin to clean & restock their staterooms?:)

If you are elite class cruisers, they have a special breakfast room ready for you, with no rush to get off until I think it was 9:30 a.m. ;)They will pour you a bloody mary to dry your tears.

But be ready, you're not going to be a happy camper getting off the ship and hitting the cold, cruel face of winter!

Chin up and plan the next cruise quickly.

Barbara

Hi Barbara, no Bloody Mary's but we did not have to disembark till

after 10am. Actually it was closer to 10:30:)....that was earlier this

month on Summit. Elite Members were in Normandie. It was great

because I was on the same deck;)

Lisa,

Room service breakfast on disembarkation morning varies from sailing to sailing. I have seen continental breakfast only deliveries on disembarkation morning (stopping, however, at 7:00 am). I have also gotten various service from various butlers while staying in suites - some deliver full breakfast, some continental, some none at all.

So, I think there is not one set-in-stone answer.

Janice

Archived