Specialty Restaurants......

sail7seas

Are the speciality restaurants open on the first night of a cruise?

yes...

we usually board about noon and at between 1 and 1:30, someone is usually at the door of the Crown Grill to take reservations... or you can make them on the Dine line.

I seem to recall something about no charge under 5, but I am not sure about that at all..

I don't recall a kids menu in either of these establishments either, but not having any we just may have not been presented it.. That may be a point of concern however.

One option might be to take the 7 year old to dinner early in the buffet and see what options Kids programming has while you enjoy a meal with a hopefully napping 2 year old?

Thanks guys. We may end up letting the older one go with the kids club to dinner and we will keep the little one with us.
The specialty restaurant dinners usually take up to a couple of hours and are more leisurely than the dining room; Sabbatinis even longer. Most children aren't able to sit still and be quiet through such a long dinner.

Archived