Embarkation day room service lunch

PSR

Has anyone ordered room service lunch on embarkation day? Tried a search but too many words gave me too many threads! I've been on HAL before, but never thought of trying to order lunch in, instead of fighting the Lido hordes :eek:! This would have to be after getting into our cabin, of course. The Mariner lunch is available, I know, but ends too early if you don't embark until 1 or 2pm, and also appears not to be available to every Mariner per several threads.

Thanks for any information,

Penny:)

Has anyone ordered room service lunch on embarkation day? Tried a search but too many words gave me too many threads! I've been on HAL before, but never thought of trying to order lunch in, instead of fighting the Lido hordes :eek:! This would have to be after getting into our cabin, of course. The Mariner lunch is available, I know, but ends too early if you don't embark until 1 or 2pm, and also appears not to be available to every Mariner per several threads.

Thanks for any information,

Penny:)

I didn't think room service was available for lunch on embarkation day.

What we do sometimes is run up to the Lido, grab something and bring it back to our balcony if we have missed the MDR.:)

....for all the answers. Guess we will just eat a big breakfast before boarding...tired of the Lido and other "Lido style" dining areas on other ships on embarkation day. Too hectic.

Penny

....for all the answers. Guess we will just eat a big breakfast before boarding...tired of the Lido and other "Lido style" dining areas on other ships on embarkation day. Too hectic.

Penny

Then go to the Mariners' Lunch in the main dining room. It's always very quiet, with several nice choices on the menu.

Archived