Grand suite on independence of the seas

Two couples?

The suite is very nice....and so is the bathroom. but 4 adult individuals?

Too crowded......and with just one bathroom. Also there is not a lot of closet space and when you use that pull out sofa the room will get very small. If you can afford it for two ppl its great...but costly

Of course if you like to drink...the concierge room is great... free drinks from 5 pm through 8:30 pm That is the only real benefit youll have from the concierge. The special suite seating and such really dont amount to much. I would do a cost benefit on what you'll spend on liquor and the costs of two regular rooms or maybe two JS or two connecting

balcony rooms. This way atleast you'll have two bathrooms.

Consider maybe gettting one JS with a connecting room? this way you'll have a very large area and an extened balcony.

When we travel with the (4) kids I always try, cant always afford it, but try to keep it two to a room. So much less stress that way.

No way you could drink enough to make it worthwhile. We've done a GS (but prefer a JS), but it was just two of us. Even though the bathroom is large, it can still only accommodate one person at a time. And a sofabed is a sofabed - OK for a small child but definitely NOT for a couple to share. Then there's the lack of privacy . . . .

Try for connecting balcony cabins.

We had a GS last year and one booked for this month. IMO just not enough room for four adults. You would have no privacy at all. Their is no door inbetween the bedroom and the couch area, just a curtain. I would rather get 2 ajoining balcony rooms.

no way! 4 would be horrible.

You can do a JS/D1 adjoining or a GS/D1 adjoining or even a JS/JS adjoining.

all are good options and if one family doesn't want to spend the money for a suite but say you do then a GS/D1 is a definitely good option cause you could still share the open space of the GS when you are all awake.

;)

thank you all for the helpful info on this matter, i think we are now going to book 2 adjoining JS just for the space and privacy issues :)

chris.

Two adjoining Junior Suites; thats sweet.

thank you all for the helpful info on this matter, i think we are now going to book 2 adjoining JS just for the space and privacy issues :)

chris.

Yeah... Privacy is important,,,we dont realize just how until we dont have it! Two rooms for 4 adults is best...even two inside rooms are just fine...............Its all good on a cruise. We have tried just about every room type on the Freedom class...Of course suites are always sweet!! But have had just as fine a time in inside rooms............

Archived