Eclipse 2012 third person fares....

iandjm

Hi,

I have just booked Eclipse for 2012 and was amazed that the third person fare for an 8 night cruise is £739! Seems very steep when you think that last year the third person fare in a Celebrity Suite on a 16 night cruise was £350!

Anyway am glad I have it booked. Really looking forward to Norway on Eclipse :D

Hi,

Yes my agent booked via the captains club event that I know nothing about lol. Once again the captains club advertising has failed. No emails or post telling me I can book today. I only knew thanks to an agent telling me. It's great being elite :rolleyes:

Come along

Ian :D

Hi,

Yes my agent booked via the captains club event that I know nothing about lol. Once again the captains club advertising has failed. No emails or post telling me I can book today. I only knew thanks to an agent telling me. It's great being elite :rolleyes:

Come along

Ian :D

Good job you had a good agent! Elite here too.....we got an email each yesterday and another one today...so they are sending out some.

Now might be a good time to go to "My Celebrity" on their website and update your mail and e-mail preferences. Maybe they are keeping you from getting the e-mail updates you want.

Hey,

They were all correct. Its just useless marketing :D

I have just booked as well and the 3rd person cost for a 14 night 2012 cruise was around £900 - quite steep for a 20 month old baby! Although it is cheaper than the £1000 3rd person cost for our cruise this September...

What was interesting was that I was told that the itinerary for the 14 night Azores/Canaries cruise is now different to the one published in the email that went out yesterday - looks like they have dropped the stop at Porto.

I have just booked as well and the 3rd person cost for a 14 night 2012 cruise was around £900 - quite steep for a 20 month old baby! Although it is cheaper than the £1000 3rd person cost for our cruise this September...

What was interesting was that I was told that the itinerary for the 14 night Azores/Canaries cruise is now different to the one published in the email that went out yesterday - looks like they have dropped the stop at Porto.

They have done the same on my 2012 med cruise. Its a way of saving fuel (it's only 1 day at sea from Vigo!!) and making more onboard revenue too. Not that happy as was looking forward to visiting a new place. It is not good marketing either, telling us all about the new port of Porto, then a week later cancelling all stops there. The last they could so is stay in Lisbon til midnight?

Ian

Archived