Crown Princess with 7 and 9 year olds

5kitty

Have booked Crown Princess Southern Caribbean departing on November 26th. For those of you who have cruised Princess before with children, how were the activities for children? Was there enough to keep them busy? November 26th is definately not a "school vacation" week! At that time of year, will there still be children onboard? Thanks.

The Princess kids programs are very good. There are a lot of activities offered to keep the kids busy.

Due to the fact that most children will be in school at that time of the year, there will be few, if any, other children onboard.

Lew

I was on the Crown Princess for the "after Thanksgiving" cruise last year, and am considering doing the Southern Caribbean itinerary on it this year at the same time. I did not see that many kids on board. There were a few, but not many. I suppose if there were, the kids club did a great job in keeping them occupied.

That being said, right after Thanksgiving is a hard time for most people to get off (since most take off for Thanksgiving), it appeared that there was an older demographic on board. I heard a lot of people say that they lived in or near Ft. Lauderdale and had booked last minute. Not that this affected my cruise at all, in fact I met many great people, but just something to keep in mind.

Archived