Summer/Winter 2012 now posted

WesW

fyi, Seabourn website now has April -Dec 2012 posted. Like Path of the Vikings, Sept 2012 (Scotland, Denmark, Iceland, Greenland, Canada), but

also like Quest Nov TA..decisions, decisions.

It's interesting to note that the Pride is doing a 16 night cruise that ends July 12th and the next cruise listed is August 27th. I assume that the ship is going into wet/dry dock during this time?

Not in the middle of the Summer. In all likelihood it is a private charter. Oprah has chartered the Pride before...

I find it interesting that Seabourn has introduced a number of 10 day Med cruises -- maybe this is to accomodate people who can only get two weeks off of work and need to incorporate travel days within that time frame?

Hello, all. New to your Seabourn boards. Have been "lurking" for a tad. Husband and I have done 4 SS cruises. We are eager to try Seabourn. Hope to get a chance to meet you all.:) I received their brochure and like what I see.

Hello Col. Wes, wripro, and Travelcat!

Thanks, Jane. I have my eye on this sailing for '12.

The itinerary is different enough from '11 to tempt me, since I like my crossings with ports every so often. Putting a deposit down aws.

Archived